Reply to Thread

Thread: Memorabilia Asking for 200 Soccer balls??

World
    Zeus

Memorabilia Asking for 200 Soccer balls??

Does anybody else feel this is a bit unfair that players certain players (lvl 51+) have to pay 200soccer balls. (300 for 56+)

While others are having to pay only 10 balls. or 30 balls. or whatever smaller amount.

The end result seems like its easier/cheaper for low level players to get a Snack stand.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    agree
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    While I wasn't happy about paying 300 soccer balls, I'm not going to worry about lower level players having a bit lower price in balls for getting a snack stand. Somebody just getting started isn't going to be collecting nearly as many soccer balls as I'm able to with all my explorers and generals, so I don't really see it as unfair. If some 280 pound weightlifter attacks a 135 pound guy, is it unfair for the little guy to pick up a baseball bat? I don't think so. Do you?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I don't think it's unfair at all. Low level players are at a disadvantage in generating resources across the board altogether, compared to higher level players. And it is consistent with every other part of the game in having progressively more difficult quest requirements coupled with progressively increasing rewards as players' levels increase since, as far as I know, almost the beginning. There are plenty of soccer balls being traded in the marketplace. It shouldn't take you long at all to recoup your supposed losses.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I think its unfair to pay event resources for event quests at any level or amount.
    ciara

Reply to Thread