Reply to Thread

Thread: Solo Masters - New Guild for Solo Players

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Solo Masters - New Guild for Solo Players

I've been playing Settlers since Dec 2012 and I'm forming a new guild that caters to players - like me - that play solo, and don't join a guild because they don't want to be in a guild, but are sick of missing out on Guild Quests, Guild Achievements in Special Events, and the occasional, "Okay, I've looked everywhere, and I just can't find the answer, does someone know... ?" Send game mail to Mordameus if interested in joining.

Here's the write up:

If you treat RL Players like NPCs. If you play online games to get away from people. If you solo games as far as you can and only join a party because you have to. If you resent when games force you to join a guild or have friends just to finish quests or accomplishments. Then you might just be a Solo Master.

RULES
    - No RL. No Social Chat
    - Work on finding the answer yourself before asking. Don't just sit and ask without the effort of finding out yourself. Only ask after that fails.
    - Help anyone who asks.
    - Perform Guild Game Functions Promptly - in addition to Guild Quest: Guild Voting, Achievements, Special Events, Etc.. Anyone typically holding up Guild Game Events will be kicked. After all, it's the only reason we joined this thing.

REQUIREMENTS
    - Level 16 and UP.

RANKS:
    MASTER - Owner.
    COMMANDER - Can do everything but edit guild emblem.
    COLONEL - Can invite and kick members.
    RANGER - Can invite members.

MOTD:
    Help Those In Need. No Drama, No Socail Chat. No RL.

Send game mail to Mordameus if interested in joining.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Gamers~

I'm holding a drawing every Sunday and rewarding 1000 resources to a guild member chosen at random. Last week's prize was 1000 Granite.

When you play with Solo Masters you play with serious players committed to running Guild Quests and helping each other with Trade Quests and Guild Accomplishments.

This Sunday I'll be awarding 1000 Nibs to our one and only Guild Member (chosen at random), and any new Guild Recruits that sign up this week.

And to get recruitment to 10 so we can run Guild Quest, I'll pay 100 Coins to every member upon completion of Guild Quest up to 1000 Coins per member.

So come on in, you loaners and solo players. Solo Masters makes it worth your while to clan up, and we won't chat on about our day at some crummy job while you're trying to game.

If you're interested, hit me up. I'm online most of the time...

Mordameus.

Reply to Thread