Reply to Thread

Thread: Designated Landing Spots for Gens Upon Returning Home

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Designated Landing Spots for Gens Upon Returning Home

Ok, I only have 3 MMAs, 2 Gen 270's, and Anslem (as well as the cheapo's) and it is quite annoying when my gens return home they are scattered between S1 and A2, A3, A5 (I don't have A4 licensed yet).
    I have even tried putting down crates and other objects in S1 to make them not land in hidden spot under Excelsior and that doesn't work.
    Another thing that is annoying is that the generals will land in a spot you cant manually move them to, or drop a building/object at.

Why can't we have a designated spot for them to return to? Possibly have a flag that stays put on the island where the general was at when sent out and when they return, they return to that spot. We wouldn't need to set the flag ourselves, it would be auto done when they are sent on missions.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Why can't we have a designated spot for them to return to? Possibly have a flag that stays put on the island where the general was at when sent out and when they return, they return to that spot. We wouldn't need to set the flag ourselves, it would be auto done when they are sent on missions.
    Join the years ongoing group of "Make the Tavern great again".

Reply to Thread