Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 25.07.2018

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Previously the star menu opened in the position it was last in (except when first starting the game). Now it always opens in the default position, forcing many of us to move it every single time we open it.

Could you please restore this lost functionality?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmire View Post
    Previously the star menu opened in the position it was last in (except when first starting the game). Now it always opens in the default position, forcing many of us to move it every single time we open it.

Could you please restore this lost functionality?
    If it's going to remember things, can it remember that I never use the default sort and always sort by name?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Question about the clarification posted in the Summer Event Dev Diary:

It was said there that the Lucky Explorer limit would be 9 with the next game update. If you didn't buy one during the event, you will be able to buy one once the game update goes live. I bought one during the event, but I only have 8. Will I be able to buy another when the game update goes live?
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

World
    Zeus
    I bought one during the event with soccer balls. After the update I was able to buy one with gems (Black Market tab) for a total of 9.

If you bought one with gems during the event but not one with soccer balls, then you won't be able to get a 9th one. Otherwise go check out the Black Market tab and see if you can get one more.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I bought a Lucky Explorer with soccer balls. It also appears that the picture is locked in the Black Market tab.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

World
    Zeus
    Well that's weird....... was there a "limited special buy" one time where we could get an extra one? Or was that just savage scouts? I forget. But if the limit's 9, you only have 8 and you're locked out something's sure not right somewhere.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Well that's weird....... was there a "limited special buy" one time where we could get an extra one? Or was that just savage scouts? I forget. But if the limit's 9, you only have 8 and you're locked out something's sure not right somewhere.
    Next game update will fix this.

Reply to Thread