Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 25.07.2018

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardoDaPinchi View Post
    Something that would be very useful, supported in most list selections in other programs, would be multiple selection. I would like to be able to select 7 explorers at once and JUST ONE visit to the 'what to search for' form, send them all to look for granite. Select 10 and have them go look for marble, etc. It takes awhile with many explorers to send them all off multiple times per day.
    I cannot even begin to express my enthusiasm for this idea as perhaps the best improvement that could possibly be made to the current UI.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    We would like to clarify the following change in regard to the Lucky Explorer issue:

The shop limit was increased by 1, so that players who got the Lucky Explorer for gems can now buy 1 more in the Event category.
    Players that already purchased it from the Event category will not be able to get one more from that category. Instead, they can buy one more for gems from the black market category.
    Thank you!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Korishan View Post
    How about also including the Send General window. Why is it that 2.5 generals are visible in the list? Then when you scroll down, the one that was cut in half jumps above the view and is no longer visible. The only way to see them is to use the arrow button to scroll up 1 row. This is quite annoying as you may miss sending a general that is loaded and not realize it till you get to the adventure and are like "Where's my X general?!?! Aw dang it!" and gotta wait another 8mins (minimum) for it to arrive.
    The General window show show only full rows, just like EVERY other window.
    I think the story was that BB designed the general send window for sending Marshals. You know the things for their next big thing, the PVP. When people were complaining that PVP was getting preferred treatment they also slapped it onto Generals without changing the size. Hopefully a time will come when they will actually redesign it for Generals. Seems to be a highly desired feature update for years.
    Mad scientist.

World
    Zeus
    Great! The star menu is bigger so we can see more of our stuff at once, this looks nice... let me scroll to next page... gah! the scroll wheel advances one line at a time?!? Seems clicking the slider still advances a page at a time so why mess up the scroll function while still leaving one line chopped off in the list? Now we have bigger panel that takes more effort to scroll through with the wheel and this is a fix? After returning to the game from a long break, i'm already noticing hand pain from working my mouse too much so i'd prefer less wheel movement... that part wasn't broke. Guess in a few days my game style will change to using the slider... grrr.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Upon logging in the following bugs appeared or continue

Mayor's house window still stuck and immovable on the right side.
    still no barracks queue (have to mention it lol)
    Count on ph, rph, barracks etc still doesn't update right away (ie you add 100 s to train - # on the s doesnt update unless you close window and reopen .. or train something else and that previous troop count will then be correct)

Likes;
    Like the new star format
    Like the new t/o format
    Like the new barracks / rph / ph sliders
    Like the esc option (yay! it works like a real game lol)

ciara

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardoDaPinchi View Post
    Something that would be very useful, supported in most list selections in other programs, would be multiple selection. I would like to be able to select 7 explorers at once and JUST ONE visit to the 'what to search for' form, send them all to look for granite. Select 10 and have them go look for marble, etc. It takes awhile with many explorers to send them all off multiple times per day.
    Agreed - i send all my explorers for marble before logging out twice a day... tedious... this would fix that entirely.

ciara

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The larger displays of gens, etc, and star menu is great. Thanks for that.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Menu size increase is going to take time to get used to so I can remember where everything is again, but it is nice to be able to see just about everything without scrolling. I have my geologists and then my explorers when sorting by name (still would like it to remember that I never want to sort by default) and can see all of them in one window. With buffs, I can see just about everything I use regularly. I have burned a bunch of buffs to get them out of my way because I don't want to have to keep scrolling. This I think eliminates the desire for me to do that.

Ability to enter a quantity of unit input is long overdue. Simple little change but nice touch. Same with 25 barracks quantity. I hardly ever produce anything not multiplied by 25.

I would use the enter key to confirm trades if I could also enter on quantity of what I want to trade, but if I have to right click on that, I may as well right click to confirm as well.

Focus on the text input when trading was a minor annoyance, but this is an immediately noticeable improvement.

I guess Seismic Waves won't change for me after all since it was already active, probably one of the only people in that situation.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    Great! The star menu is bigger so we can see more of our stuff at once, this looks nice... let me scroll to next page... gah! the scroll wheel advances one line at a time?!? Seems clicking the slider still advances a page at a time so why mess up the scroll function while still leaving one line chopped off in the list? Now we have bigger panel that takes more effort to scroll through with the wheel and this is a fix? After returning to the game from a long break, i'm already noticing hand pain from working my mouse too much so i'd prefer less wheel movement... that part wasn't broke. Guess in a few days my game style will change to using the slider... grrr.
    Try scrolling to the bottom of a full mail box page. It is a pain. I dont even understand how they managed to screw it up as that scrolled 1 row before. [Sarcasm]Now it must scroll 1/3 of a row?[/Sarcasm]
    Mad scientist.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    UI improvements
    •The window should now focus on the text input when opening the trade window and apply buff panel.

This appears to only be happening some of the time. Specifically, if the item chosen has no standard limit.
    Resources like water, iron ore, cannons, all have no specific limit. Only storage capacity. All have the focus on the text window when opening.
    Buffs, buildings, adventures, all have specific limits (1000, 10, 10). All still function as before. The default is 1, and you need to use the mouse get the cursor into the text box.

It would be a nice change, if it was applied consistently. Making it work two different ways is worse than consistently using either option.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you everyone for the feedback on the issues that are happening and also for letting us know the issues that are there.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread