Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Anniversary Event!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Sneak Peek Anniversary Event!

Dear Settlers,

There is a new feature on the Test Server and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,

BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Almost done with one event and another one hitting the road. Great job BB. you guys are really working hard these days making new content at a very good pace. Keep it up!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    What a nice surprise! Thank you BB, looking forward to this.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Awesome!!! ty BB

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This looks awesome.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    what a great a new surprise, sounds really good thank you BB.
    thank you for the addition to the island, but it says new deeds, does that mean we will have to buy the deeds as we did in the archipelago ?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    This is why this is the best. BBs keep it fresh. I will continue to enjoy this game..

World
    Zeus
    My initial feedback is that this all looks good. I would really like to see one or more of the new archipelago islands be purchase-able with Sector deeds, though, and not all Island deeds.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    My initial feedback is that this all looks good. I would really like to see one or more of the new archipelago islands be purchase-able with Sector deeds, though, and not all Island deeds.
    ...or either/both? Options would be good. At this point it doesn't matter, because I don't seem to be able to see them on my Test map. *shrug*

As to the proposed Event as a whole? I'm still on the fence, as it were. It looks like there is enough potential to get my interest up...but (you knew there was a 'but' coming) I'm going to need more information.

Looking forward to the new land area though. I think it would be cool to have a bit more every 'X' achievement until the entire original island is surrounded by new islands.

The Scouting Post has potential, but I can't tell if the bonus is only for a given span of an Adv (ie '2hrs of attacks', etc), or if it's something you turn on right at the end to get the bonus for the whole thing (ie when the Adv 'cashes out'), much like starting Premium time right before an Adv ends. I'm guessing the former, so it makes the most sense to start it just before your first attacks hit on an Adv you can finish in under 2hrs.

The Gen is interesting, but time will tell if it ends up being anything more than a fancy Sac Gen.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Moar Land! awesome

Reply to Thread