Reply to Thread

Thread: Structures, pathways and decor.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Structures, pathways and decor.

so if you don't already know this is more of an idea post, one that I noticed may be slightly lacking in building options.

1. Bridges - at the start I noticed I have this small island that is unable to be traveled to, or even able to put building on, yeah its near the beginning. so yeah, bridges are needed.

2. Circus - even if its cosmetic(and im sure it wont be, seems all the structures have a function aside from decor.) Circus, even in the dark ages they were pretty common.

3. Guards - so Ive noticed that even though you have a plethora of soldiers, theres no guards walking the territories, cosmetic or not, please, patrolling guards.

4. random attacks - now kind of an extension to guards, random attacks on settlement areas more amusement.

5. guard post/towers - further extension guard posts and or towers. barracks should also serve a secondary function to guards and guard posts and or towers.
    Last edited by Reviera; 07-25-18 at 12:53 am. Reason: Defonition

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I like the ideas! What would the circus do if it was not just for decoration? How often would it come around as well?

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread