Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Regions bug after co-op update on 25th July 2018

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Also please be sure to not close out the adventure. Our support team will be able to help with this issue.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    When you start the venture debuffs are in effect that lower accuracy, lower damage done, lower hit points & lower generals speed.

There are 4 zone buffs available to counter these; however, you can only choose 3 of them. What you have to do (or in this case Evil_J has done) is select the best 3 buffs that give you back the affected abilities. These 3 abilities are then restored for the remaining ventures in the chain.

Goggles restores accuracy, Spiked Boots restores damage, Warm Clothes restores hit points and Snowshoes restores speed.

Out of those 4 Goggles and Spiked Boots are an absolute must cause without full accuracy and max damage you'd be in a word of hurts. Evil has selected Warm Clothes which restores hit points rather than Snowshoes which restores general speed.

For me I'd rather take the 10% loss of hit points and get the Snowshoes so my generals move at normal speed. A loss of hit points has no effect on sac waves since they all die in the 1st round anyway. The final wave is affected but it's by only 2,3 or 4 Mounted Swordsman, if that many (MS HP went from 250 to 225), so for me, no big deal when compared with my generals covering all the rest of the maps at half speed.

The 4th buff does not get resolved in the next venture.

Hope this helps.
    That was very helpful, thanks.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Please note: If you are affected by the problem described here, contact the support team and do not close the adventure!
    Please wait in the ticket for feedback from the support team and stop playing the adventure further, the support team will respond in a timely manner and the adventure should also have enough time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Please note: If you are affected by the problem described here, contact the support team and do not close the adventure!
    Please wait in the ticket for feedback from the support team and stop playing the adventure further, the support team will respond in a timely manner and the adventure should also have enough time.
    Well, I have a paradox then.... Technically I cannot submit a ticket since I have not opened the next in my chain (Unknown Regions), though, I won't start it knowing that it is bugged and will lock my main ls. I am stuck with not being able to advance in this MCC thing until this bug is fixed.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Is this getting fixed with the next maintenance?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Same problem here. I started an Unknown Regions and was stuck here. 3rd buff Warm Clothes applied but Piercing Cold not gone. Hope BB fixed this asap. I just need 26 obsidian ores to get a Stronghold... need this last few ores. Ty

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzustto View Post
    Same problem here. I started an Unknown Regions and was stuck here. 3rd buff Warm Clothes applied but Piercing Cold not gone. Hope BB fixed this asap. I just need 26 obsidian ores to get a Stronghold... need this last few ores. Ty
    Did you make sure to contact the support team about this issue?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    yes. they replied n r working on it. Just dunno how long should I wait till I can start a new adventure.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Leaving venture open until support decides to reply is a waste of valuable adventuring time, just sayin.

But it looks like they have a maintenance happening right now in order to fix this...we'll see.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Just wanted to know before starting again, is this fixed?

Reply to Thread