Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Regions bug after co-op update on 25th July 2018

World
    Zeus

Unknown Regions bug after co-op update on 25th July 2018

Just posting here to confirm that I (and a few others in my guild) have experienced the same problem detailed here on the EU forum:
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...25th-July-2018

3rd debuff - warm clothes - which should remove the "Piercing Cold" buff, disappears from inventory when you apply it to the zone, but the Piercing Cold effect doesn't go away. Tried reloading game, no change.

Basically, this ends the MCC chain at this point for me until it is fixed. I don't want to play the remaining adventures with only 2 debuffs.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Similiar thing happened me with snow goggles - buff applied but snow storm remained.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I also have the same problem. Tried to apply the Warm Clothes. The buff never applied. I refreshed my game and the Warm Clothes buff was gone, but the Piercing Cold debuff was still there.

Now, I'm on the Mountain Labyrinth venture and the Piercing Cold debuff is still active, which changes all of the sends in the guide.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

World
    Zeus
    If it helps anyone else, I chatted with a BB in-game who was able to send me a new "warm clothes" buff (I hadn't closed out the adventure) - and that one worked (and carried forward to the next adventure.) Labyrinth worked for me with no issues, but I do see some posts on other forums worldwide indicating possible buff issues with PoTM and/or Giants, so everyone be careful...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I am now experiencing this problem as well. I am hoping i can find an in game BB for helping with this.

I thought i had done something wrong in the last adv i did i had to stop that chain completely. I dont want to lose on this chain as well.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Dear settlers,

We are aware of the following issue that came along with this game version:

The debuffs in the Mountain Clan Campaign's Unknown Regions are not working as intended. Sometimes upon using the adventure buff from your Star Menu to remove the zone debuff, the adventure Buff will be consumed, but the zone debuff will remain. This can lead to players becoming stuck, as they're unable to remove the zone debuff.

We advise anyone who is affected by this issue to contact our Support Team; while our team is working on a solution, we would like to ask for your patience until the issue is dealt with.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    To BB,

I understand that help is being given to folks who still have Unknown Regions ventures active. That's great! Hopefully it will fix their issue and allow them to move forward. I ask that you also consider how help can be given to folks who didn't understand that the buffs and debuffs from Unknown Regions continued with you through the following ventures. I completed the Unknown Regions venture with just the two buffs active (even though I tried applying the third) and started the Mountain Labyrinth venture. I know that there are others like me who have done the same thing.

My point is that you would also consider ways to help those folks. Thanks for jumping on this. Hopefully a solution is found soon.

- Applejacks03
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Would anyone having this issue, who has not already, contact our support team here. They will be able to assist you further with it.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Could somebody actually explain all those buffs. I applied all of the buffs on Unknown regions that Evil J lists, so three of them. I still have Deep Snow on the adv, because there were 4 buffs. Is the forth a carry over from the last or does it get resolved in the next one? So confused at the moment!

World
    Zeus
    When you start the venture debuffs are in effect that lower accuracy, lower damage done, lower hit points & lower generals speed.

There are 4 zone buffs available to counter these; however, you can only choose 3 of them. What you have to do (or in this case Evil_J has done) is select the best 3 buffs that give you back the affected abilities. These 3 abilities are then restored for the remaining ventures in the chain.

Goggles restores accuracy, Spiked Boots restores damage, Warm Clothes restores hit points and Snowshoes restores speed.

Out of those 4 Goggles and Spiked Boots are an absolute must cause without full accuracy and max damage you'd be in a word of hurts. Evil has selected Warm Clothes which restores hit points rather than Snowshoes which restores general speed.

For me I'd rather take the 10% loss of hit points and get the Snowshoes so my generals move at normal speed. A loss of hit points has no effect on sac waves since they all die in the 1st round anyway. The final wave is affected but it's by only 2,3 or 4 Mounted Swordsman, if that many (MS HP went from 250 to 225), so for me, no big deal when compared with my generals covering all the rest of the maps at half speed.

The 4th buff does not get resolved in the next venture.

Hope this helps.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread