Reply to Thread

Thread: Duplicate generals and troops in home island and adventure.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Duplicate generals and troops in home island and adventure.

Not causing problems... yet, but mentioning it.
    Basically the generals I sent off to an adventure are still listed in the home island along with their troops. As I ahve two General Major, but two are on the adventure and two are also still on the home island. The ones I unloaded and sent back, aren't on the adventure island, but came back with their troops, for duplicated troops (or never got sent).

The main concern is what's going to happen to my troop count. I remember when there was an update to 'fix' extra troops the game said people had.
    I'm pretty sure at the end it's going to be messed up.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same thing happened to me. I got a few thousand free elite troops out of it, so keep bugs like this coming! Support asked me to get a bunch of screen shots for them

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks, well glad to know it's not just me.

So do those extra troops stick around, or does doing adventures killing them and remaking them doing adventures correct the number eventually?
    I'm not too keen getting used to the new numbers and planning accordingly then having BB say, surprise you lose X troops pop, like what happened last time BB corrected totals (when we didn't even know they were off).

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by MarMarl View Post
    Thanks, well glad to know it's not just me.

So do those extra troops stick around, or does doing adventures killing them and remaking them doing adventures correct the number eventually?
    I'm not too keen getting used to the new numbers and planning accordingly then having BB say, surprise you lose X troops pop, like what happened last time BB corrected totals (when we didn't even know they were off).
    Since you didn't know the population/troop totals were off last time, I feel compelled to tell you that the Earth isn't flat.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    For anyone having this issue, could you please contact our support team here.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread