View Poll Results: How important are the event achievements for you (taking aside connected rewards)?

Voters
491. This poll is closed
  • Both general and event related achievements are very important to me

152 30.96%
  • I like the event achievements. I can see what I've done over the years that way

187 38.09%
  • I don't really take notice of the achievements, but I like the rewards during event times

172 35.03%
  • The achievement system helps me reach success in an event. I don't want to miss them

129 26.27%
  • I have never cared for achievements, never will I care for them

13 2.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievement Poll

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Achievement Poll

Dear Settlers,

Today we'd like to invite you to take part in a survey regarding the Achievements System in the game. Tell us what you think about it by choosing one or more options in the poll above.

• Run-time: Aug 3rd - Aug 10th 2018

Your time in providing us your participation in the poll and opinions is very much appreciated.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Voting to not care primarily and only because event acheesements follow the "Everybody is a Winner" participation trophy route, can't stand that crap.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Agree with Ceruhe. That trophy is ugly. You guys used to do a unique pop building every event -- was nice to see who managed what over the years. Also keeping track of both achieves and quests is .. tedious.

ciara

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I didn't really see my choice of the answers, so I chose the middle option.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I did not see an option that I would agree with 100% but I think achievements should not be locked into an event, if you miss them you can never get them and the only purpose they serve is to make you feel pain and regret that you could not find 1000 collectibles....

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I guess it's a part of the game, just something to do. Middle option describes exactly how I look at it

immaduck
    I didn't really see my choice of the answers, so I chose the middle option with my vote .

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Event achievements are OK. Regular game achievements I ignore unless there is a reward for doing them.
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Its hard to vote on this if you have your choices picked for you.
    With 4 positive and 1 really negative.
    The event achievements are great but the reward for them are not so great. The rewards we get requires building licence to build and gives zero reward for having it on the island. the event final reward would be somewhat ok if i could build it on island without the licence spot needed for it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Achievements help to provide some structure to the game. Thus having them even if unfinished makes you take notice to things you might miss otherwise. AS far as events go having unique buildings and items on each event helps.... One thing you might want to add to a Event is maybe a Shotfirer or Demo Crew... since you cant buy enough of them to totally clear off your islands mountains and rubble....

Reply to Thread