Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 21.08.2018

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Ran the explorer far away sector 6 times... it says its found 2 more ... but it never 'finds' the bottom ones ???

And the # in your "find them in this order" statement are useless without a sector map.

ciara

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    What is the point of having deposits on two of the new islands if you didn't raise the limit of granite, ti, and salt mines allowed??? They cannot be found!

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    What is the point of having deposits on two of the new islands if you didn't raise the limit of granite, ti, and salt mines allowed??? They cannot be found!
    This. I purposefully purchased the Sec 20 island for the granite and saltpeter deposits. If I had known that this was how this was going to work, I would have purchased one of the large islands to the south. The way that the Sneak Peek and the Dev Diary were written, there was nothing indicated that these deposits would only be new locations. It reads as if these would be brand new, additional deposits. 3495 gems is a lot for 14 spaces and new "locations" for deposits.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

World
    Zeus
    oh man....... well, if it wasn't buggy it wouldn't be BB, would it? Hopefully not raising the limit is an oversight, the "extra" deposits really are extra ones and they fix this soon. In the meantime I'll enjoy the extra pop from the mag res I was able to place on each island and keep my fingers crossed on the deposits part.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Also; as of update MR purchases are disappearing. I bought 4. Built 2 -- one built - the other disappeared. Refreshed - 1 in star. Ok built that.... bought 2 more (brings to 4).... one appears in star... 2nd one has not appeared. I'm informed its a 'known issue' but not when i will be sent my missing MR or beans to re-buy it. I mostly bought the isles to make pop... and now i'm stuck...

ciara

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The new granite depo is really a pain! what should we do? Move the granite masons every time it is found on that isolate island? Don't know who thought of this but it really mess things up.
    For titanium and salt it's not the same, you don't have this problem, but for granite is really bad. We can't move masons every time for the 7th one. Make it +1 or please remove it!

World
    Zeus
    Glad i waited to see this thread first, looks like clouds will be south of my island for a very long time.

World
    Zeus
    south island have more room while north islands have deposits to compensate the smaller constructable land
    well, the total deposit limit has to be raised, otherwise this is pointless. if i can buy only 2 of the 4 islands, theres no point on buying the north ones

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Looks like plenty of room for future gem deeds along the southern coast. I think I'll pass until there is a compelling reason. Don't currently need the space or population or deposits.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I like the new islands, especially 2 desert island. Perfect for rewards building from ali adv, cause they finally belong somewhere. Now I need to get some more of these to make it look really good.

I agree that gem price is little steep for that piece of real estate with no deposits at all (reflect real world even more now hahaha). Some people may find it more challenging to get them, so we have to get more creative as there are ways to get gem rewards without buying them. Isn't it what's this game should be all about? Try to figure out how to make things work without having served everything on a silver platter

Reply to Thread