Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 21.08.2018

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    That is so bizarre that I'm picking up 1 extra tita depo and you are not. Kinda scary actually. And I know beyond a shadow of doubt that I've picked up 1 more. No ifs ands or buts about it.
    hmm idk.. i'll send again b4 i log off but .. this is what i got

World
    Zeus
    Check out this map.

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/003...itGroups_s.jpg

The blue squares are 500 tita depos, (the 300 tita depos aren't marked here). Looking at the blue squares on the original archipelago, there are 3, however only 2 of the 3 500 depos are available at a time. In other words the blue square in the center and at the bottom randomly rotate and won't have a node at the same time. The one at the top stays constant.

Is it possible that somehow you got mines built on all 3 blue squares and since they're permanent that is stopping you from getting the new depo? Since I only ever have 2 of the 3 blue squares built at a time, getting the one on the new island works for me. Salt peter does not.

Hmmmmm..... Imma try an experiment with salt and see what happens. Will post my results later. This is definitely one case where BB's lack of documentation bites everyone on the (pick you favorite).
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Is there not a titan depo on the far left expansion island.

World
    Zeus
    Yes there is. That's the one I've picked up. Salt peter however, still doesn't give an extra deposit like it should.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Ok turns out the tita did appear - its just really really hidden behind those white castles (no special books laurel leaves to make it stand out lol)..
    thanks folks
    ciara

World
    Zeus
    See Deposit Maps Here: [ http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/island/deposits/ ]

All of the New Island Deposits (A-13 and A-14) are 500 quantity Deposits so only the Original Island Deposits with 500 quantity for Granite and Titanium are effected by the 3/4 Cap. The 300 Deposit quantity locations for Granite and Titanium are not effected and have their own separate 3/4 Cap...

All six of the Saltpeter Deposit locations (300 and 500 Deposit quantity locations) are under the 4/6 Cap...

Dependent upon your Island Storehouse location, Save your fastest (lowest Travel Time) Deposit locations for Industrial Buildings to refill deposits on to maximize your production and get the most out of production boosting Buffs...

SEE ALSO: [ https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/25148 ]

"DD Island Expansion update

Dear Settlers,

We'd like to shed some light on the deposits that were just made available along with the new islands:

Each deposit type is split into several deposit groups, containing different amounts of deposits with different sizes. Each deposit group contains deposits of one type and with one specific size. Each group also has a certain amount of deposits and a maximum number of active deposits at the same time. The number of active deposits can be lower than the overall amount of deposits in the group. In this case, not every deposit in the group can be found actively. Which of the existing deposits are picked is defined randomly." -- BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish the deposits had been copper not salt or ***.

World
    Zeus
    "There are no deposit limitations for Titanium, Granite and Saltpeter on the archipelago anymore." -- BB

See: [ https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...log-18.09.2018 ] '[Changelog] 18.09.2018'

World
    Zeus
    Anyone have a building available placement guide for the new sectors?
    Someone had made one, but lost the link when my computer died and lost all my recent bookmarks.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So, to sum up. The new Islands ARE expensive... while BB keeps putting out new Buildings... and some of them you would want multiples to be effective, like the Laboratory. In addition (ive bought a couple of the new Islands) and Im disappointed bye the lack of usable space. One one think that if your going to have an island I can ONLY buy, that you would at least allow me to use all the land mass. I have about 20% that I cant even place decorations on... much less useful buildings. Id really like a response from BB. We as players and hash and rehash what we think and our opinions... which while it may help us to feel validated... doesnt change anything

Reply to Thread