Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 21.08.2018

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 21.08.2018

Dear Settlers,

The recently published Change Log and Dev Diary lists the new features and improvements to be implemented in our server. Kindly leave your feedback and questions in the comments below.

Happy Settling,

BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Will the anniversary event be loaded on the 21st as well?

World
    Ares
    The only way to get the new lands is going to cost just under 14000 gems?????? Roughly $75.00?????????? Not exactly going to be achievable by a lot of people!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBeth View Post
    The only way to get the new lands is going to cost just under 14000 gems?????? Roughly $75.00?????????? Not exactly going to be achievable by a lot of people!
    I agree. It seems that BB is recently trying harder to devise money making gambits. I'm reticent to bite.

World
    Zeus
    Gems can be earned via Excelsior as well as the weekly 100 gems just for logging in daily plus 100 a week that can be purchased with star coins. There are also gems paid out at various level ups. If someone is dead set against spending any money to support the game they can still get the islands eventually if they work at it. Spending money simply makes it happen faster.

If nobody ever bought gems, there would be no game for us to play, simple as that. It gets tiring to see all the complaining anytime BB does anything that costs gems/costs money/raises revenues so they can stay in business and keep the game going. Nobody owes anybody free entertainment and once this game starts losing them money it's going to close down, simple as that. If BB is pushing a little harder to get us to spend money maybe we should pay attention, huh? When gems come on sale you can get 24,000 for $49.99 so have no idea in what universe 14,000 gems is going to cost anybody $75.00.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest....... looking forward to having some new islands to build on. Didn't think it was going to happen this fast so cool!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the updates but just not going to do it. Havent bought all the islands that require deeds and def not going to buy four more.

World
    Zeus
    Interesting gem bite, though interesting since no 3x sale been seen in many years and gem pits are still capped at 10x/lifetime, how many will jump right on. Perwyn is right, however, there are ways of making it happen, even on no gem purchase, if you have a plan and are patient.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I'll let myself be surprised by the islands/size/space, chances are I'll pass up on the huge disappointment seeing how the Archipleago turned out. 2+ years later and I still internally rage seeing the wasted space left and right haha

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZaz View Post
    Will the anniversary event be loaded on the 21st as well?
    I am not sure if it will, but it is still planned for in September. I will be sure to update everyone if I find out otherwise.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Ares
    [QUOTE=Perwyn;286873]Gems can be earned via Excelsior]

I can't find this one, where can you get gems from Excelsior? I don't think many people are earning star coins anymore, unless they are concentrating on spending all their crystals on books. So at the 100 gems a week that is available to every one, that is only a bit more than 2 1/2 years! Oh, now I'm so excited!

I wasn't saying it wasn't doable, I was saying that I wish there was an alternative way to get at least one of the new islands like the archipelago by a method other than gems.

Reply to Thread