Reply to Thread

Thread: Second Set of Quests for The Pathfinder

Noble
    World
    Ares

Second Set of Quests for The Pathfinder

I love The Pathfinder and the extra goodies it gives me, especially the variety it adds making do different things to get those goodies over just the same daily grind. However, sometimes if you get a lucky roll, you can end up finishing its quests in the first day or two (NOT complaining about this by the way), at which point it just sits there for six more days.

How about after you complete the nine quests and claim the final reward, it gives you nine new quests? Obviously these new ones would all be much harder than the first nine (for example instead of complete one Arabian Nights, it could be ten) and completing them would give you the chance for even more weekly prizes. They could be the same (grout/star coins/crystals) or different (to adjust for the increased difficulty).

I feel that this could increase the value and appeal of The Pathfinder even further, while continuing to provide more content and quests to players who seek it.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Great suggestion! I will pass this information on and see if it can be used to add some more quests into this.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread