Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clickmania

Settler
    World
    Ares

Angry Clickmania

Every morning for maintenance: click Explorer: click Treasure Search: click prolonged (or Adv, long), click Explorer: click Treasure Search: click prolonged etc. TIMES 30! Then I get it to do all again when they bring back the treasure/adv. Click on mail, scroll to accept, click on mail, etc

For me, this is the most tedious aspect of the game: Clicking through the explorers to send them out and then clicking on the mail to accept what they brought back. (and geologists too if you have to keep finding mines). If I have a short morning, I barely get through this before leaving for work.

As sending the generals was fixed by opening ONE window to select, maybe BB can make a window where you select which search to go on, and then just select all the explorers that are eligible. The same for explorers, open window, select coal, select all geologists to be sent. This would make it such that I don't dread morning maintenance and actually maybe start an adventure at least, etc.

Please please please change this BB. Please with cherry on top. (or a beer instead)

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Stopped sending explorers and geos like 4 months ago already /sigh

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Alex said no mail consolidation is happening (auto or bulk opening/sending to star, even for those of us who would just as soon not care what they brought back if it meant not having to open dozens of e-mails), but I hold out hope for the geologists and explorers to have similar improvements to generals.

Better yet, let me put them in groups. I send almost all of my explorers on artifact searches. Let me group assign a group and send the group with a of couple clicks.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I can make a suggestion about having explorers being grouped up to be sent out all at the same time.

-BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    how about a box on each explorer or geologist to check, then click which search or mineral you want and send

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    how about a box on each explorer or geologist to check, then click which search or mineral you want and send
    That could work nicely.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    mail even working like normal mail would be better... If i accept loot from a mail (expl geo etc) it goes to the next mail.. but that mail is not visible, or anything.... so you have to actually CLICK the next mail...then click the loot accept

It should drop to the next one and SHOW it .... same for attacks. I should be able to down arrow thru the mail and SEE the next one.. but no i have to click each one to find which one has the info i need.

I agree - i have 30 explorers -- i generally send all of 1 type out in same search... would love to do them at once.
    ciara

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    If they refuse to add buttons to open everything at once, then stop accepting the mails. Leave them in the inbox. Ive started only taking the ones with buffs/advs I want. So thats like 30-60 mails a day that I can store there.

They will have to address it our way (which is add an open all button) or deal with wasted storage space. I can't imagine 1000s of mails(that wont delete after 30days) per person being a good thing.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Go check out test server mailbox something surprising there.
    Mad scientist.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Go check out test server mailbox something surprising there.
    This a nice start. Guess they found a way around the server load problems that were the obstacle previously. Collect all resources and delete useless e-mails (aka battle reports, which I never need... until I accidentally delete the one out of a thousand I want before realizing too late that I wanted to look at it) with a single click.

Reply to Thread