Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clickmania

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    I can make a suggestion about having explorers being grouped up to be sent out all at the same time.

-BB_Odhran
    That would be much appreciated

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    We need a button to send multiple geos and multiple explorers out on same search.
    Maybe have a mini menu where we can select which geos or explrs to send, similar to the menu we get to send generals to advs.
    We could select search type, and the ones not qualified would be greyed out.

World
    Zeus
    I did suggest a repeat last search option where you check off all the explorers that you want to apply the request to.

this is like the biggest annoyance in the game right now, is having to go through ALL the explorers and clicking and over and over the same thing.

at least we don't have to click on the mail loots anymore. thank god for that. but now its the explorers and the geos that need management.

i'd like to play more adventures, but most of my time is spent clicking on explorers everyday and collectibles. and then that's the end of my time.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will be sure to suggest some type of send multiple or repeat last search option again to the team.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    I like Ron Empire's idea of remember last search.

How the function to add deposits works now is a good model. If you only want to add 50 to each of multiple deposits, you type in 50 once, then every time you click on a new mine it comes up as depositing 50. So if you send an explorer on an Artifact search, then every subsequent explorer you select comes up ready to do an Artifact search and you just click the check mark to send, that lessens the work by 2 clicks for each explorer.

A screen to do a mass send would be more ideal, but given the amount of work that would entail maybe something like remember last search could be more easily implemented. IDK, but we do need something. Sending all these explorers out can get tedious.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    I did suggest a repeat last search option where you check off all the explorers that you want to apply the request to.

this is like the biggest annoyance in the game right now, is having to go through ALL the explorers and clicking and over and over the same thing.

at least we don't have to click on the mail loots anymore. thank god for that. but now its the explorers and the geos that need management.

i'd like to play more adventures, but most of my time is spent clicking on explorers everyday and collectibles. and then that's the end of my time.
    Yes, that is my problem too. With a job and limited playtime in the morning, too much time I need to spend on maintenance

Reply to Thread