Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Island Bug

Noble
    World
    Zeus

New Island Bug

So I bought all 4 new licenses for the Islands. While looking at the layout ( green highlight) to see where to place things, Switched to an improved warehouse to compare sizes. The 2 Islands I hovered the improved warehouse over bugged out. I can no longer Build any warehouse on them to claim. I wants me to use a new license to claim them but Im at my cap and spend the gems already. Screen shots attached. I logged out and cleared cache ect ect already
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yep, same thing here but with the lower left island only. Bought deed, explorer found it, placed deed (deed was removed from star) and cannot place a storehouse on it. Cannot buy anymore deeds and explorer comes back saying nope...you found them all. I put in a ticket.

World
    Zeus
    try "island storehouse" from elite building tab for the two desert islands...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    try "island storehouse" from elite building tab for the two desert islands...
    Island storehouse is what I used. Worked 3 out of 4 times.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I did try that after but no luck, Support says they know about it and a fix is in the works
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Ares
    Good that a fix is coming because I have the same problem on Newfoundland and on Ares... sigh

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I am hit by this bug too
    One island is blocked.. lost gems and deed.. no way out
    Bugged

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We’ve recently found out a cause for Island or Sector deeds not working properly. Until we can implement a fix, an easy work-around is available:
    Please do not apply an Island or a Sector Deed as long as any Explorer is on a search for far away sectors.
    This should avoid the deed being ineffective.
    We will update the game as soon as possible to deal with this unwanted behaviour.

-BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    so, explorers not clearing the clouds, disappearing gem deeds, disappearing buildings built on new isles, only being able to place ISH and not reg or island SH, new granite mine making 3 old ones nonfunctional... Yep business as usual lol.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I have 8 granite depos, only 5 of which are working, so, BB adds one ALTERNATE depo (can't say I saw that explained in the dev notes) and you get 3 that don't work. I used to have 7 that worked all the time.

Reply to Thread