Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Island Bug

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Try using a regular storehouse. I had that problem on test where it wouldn't allow imp. storehouses or island storehouses on some, but regular storehouses worked fine. Probably was coded as regular island or something so island storehouses were disallowed or something. Maybe the same thing here.

Just checked my test game. Apparently it was the top two (green ones) that did that to me.

World
    Zeus
    So what do I do exactly as a fix or work around.

Just used a deed on the top right corner island and the deed got consumed but I can't build any island storehouse on it.

When is the fix coming ?

World
    Zeus
    Did you use a deed on the island between the mainland and the top right corner? I'm wondering if it's sequential and you have to claim the one closest to your main island 1st, then claim the top right. Just thinking out loud here......
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    So what do I do exactly as a fix or work around.

Just used a deed on the top right corner island and the deed got consumed but I can't build any island storehouse on it.

When is the fix coming ?
    Please contact our support team here. This issue will be fixed soon and please remember to make sure all explorers are back before using a deed.

-BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Please contact our support team here. This issue will be fixed soon and please remember to make sure all explorers are back before using a deed.

-BB_Odhran
    Support said they know of issue and working on a fix, hopefully that means getting back the 2 deeds I lost
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    Support said they know of issue and working on a fix, hopefully that means getting back the 2 deeds I lost
    Same here. Contacted them and was told the same thing. Would like my 1 deed back, too!

World
    Zeus
    "
    Thank you for contacting The Settlers Online Support with this information.

What you are experiencing is a known issue and is currently being investigated by the development team. I ask for your patience while the development team works to resolve this situation.

In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in this matter on behalf of myself and the developers. If you have any future questions or issues, feel free to submit another ticket.

Sincerely,

'The Settlers Online' Support Team
    "

Some gems would be nice compensation.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We are currently working on a fix for this and hope to have it deployed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    We are currently working on a fix for this and hope to have it deployed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused.

-BB_Odhran

A Sorry isn't enough. Is there some sort of compensation to players suffering this bug?

I mean, we paid $$ to get gems, to spend gems on the island deed to open it up to be able to use the space to produce stuff.

While those who didn't get hit with the bug are pumping out tons of resources with the newly acquired space they got from those island sectors.

They say Time = Money. And this is a serious lost of money.

What are you guys going to do to compensate?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Ive sent my explorers out over and over and they report that they have successfully found a new sector, yet my islands are still covered in clouds.

Reply to Thread