Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloweeen 2018

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for the test server resume, very helpful.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you all for the initial feedback so far! It always helps us with events having this feedback.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by immaduck View Post
    any way to not have the name Ouija board. Ouija boards are pure evil .and freaks some out including myself or if I do not start the quest chain can I avoid that being placed on me . Makes me fell like some spell being cast or something

Agreed as well. Don't care what it does in-game, it's deleted if I ever get it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i totally agree with u, BB should stick to game names,and not putting Ouija boards in the game, or asking to sell ur soul when ur buying the grim.
    we want pumpkins and ur Soul to give u the general no thanks. if its just a game than take that out of the game wont be a big deal. come on BB get rid of the evil crap in the game. no need to have Ouija boards in this game or selling a soul to get a general. if its going to be a choice to mess with evil boards to play the game that will be the last of me here. i wont keep buying gems in to a game that wants me to sell a soul for a general. i skiped on that general last 4 events just bc of that.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Agreed - i've skipped all the grim reapers, all the religious angel monuments. not a fan of the 'bone church' etc. For a game that bans religion in chat etc.. theres an awful lot of it (and the occult) in there..

would love to see it all removed - both the occult and the religion features.
    ciara

World
    Zeus
    They're gonna have to pry my bone church outta my cold, dead hands!

The simple answer is exactly what you guys are doing. if you don't like it, don't get it. There's no reason to restrict anybody else's freedom because of your likes and dislikes.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    if you don't like it, don't get it. There's no reason to restrict anybody else's freedom because of your likes and dislikes.
    I totally agree.

And am very fond of my bone church. It's one of my favourite buildings in the game.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    funny the have problems with Bone church, grimm reaper because of religious view But have no problem killing 10s of thousand settlers doing adventures
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Oh so thats what it is? I was completely at a loss as to why this hate over nothing.

By the way fear creates evil where there is none at first. So be careful what you "wish" for.
    Mad scientist.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I like all the occult stuff and the so called evil things.

The Haunted Mansion looks amazing and the new general will make a good addition. I even think the Laboratory is neat and will try to get one even if it does remain in its current almost useless state.

Reply to Thread