Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Test Server News

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Test Server News

Dear Settlers,

The recently published Test Server News lists the new features and improvements to be tested out. Kindly leave your feedback and questions in the comments below.

Happy Settling,

BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Delete all e-mails and send all resources in a couple of clicks is a much needed reduction of hundreds of repetitive clicks.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Take all to star/mayor's is nice, but I like seeing what I get so I can't say I'll use it much. As for the sorting menu, the way I see it most of that could have been resolved by simply creating a 'saved' folder. Thus we could check the mail we want to keep, click save in the context menu, and then that mail would be moved out of the inbox and into the saved box leaving all the spam delete-ables ready for mass deletion with just two clicks. As is, we still will have to sort it each time. Not a big deal, but whatever.

Still happy to see something being done. Keep up the good work!

World
    Zeus
    "This should lead to a much more efficient and simple way of sorting through your mail window; especially if you're an avid user of the Trading Office or a keen adventurer!"

Trade Office spits out Mail ? You guys must be confusing the OLD trade office system. Trade office doesn't spit out mail info anymore.

Regardless though, This is awesome news and welcomed feature players have been asking for a while.

Thank you!

Now all we need is an Explorer and Geo management system like "Repeat Last Command" - "choose all" - "click on to confirm"

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    No changes in mails required. Just keep the game as it is. I have tons of important mails n game guides in my mailbox. Pls dun screw it up.

Maybe just auto delete buffs by friends n battle reports every few days or so.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzustto View Post
    No changes in mails required. Just keep the game as it is. I have tons of important mails n game guides in my mailbox. Pls dun screw it up.

Maybe just auto delete buffs by friends n battle reports every few days or so.
    You can still manage the e-mails the way you currently do if you really want. There is no requirement to click the collect/delete all button, which is greyed out unless you actually click the check box next to e-mail(s). That said, considering player e-mail as basic information the same as battle reports has been raised as an issue, and I would assume an easy fix to stop that.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    This will be useful for deleting battle reports after a long adventure.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Has anyone gone to the Test server to try these new features out yet? Any issues?

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Has anyone gone to the Test server to try these new features out yet? Any issues?

-BB_Odhran
    I tested it with the returning explorers. That part is great, thanks. However when I accepted the found treasure from the 3 returning explorers, and put it all into the house, the other mail got deleted somehow. I will test it later again

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    This will help to reduce data usage and streamline game play.

To: RonEmpire, Trade does send a notification to News for each lot sold, and direct trades from friends or guild members goes into mail.

Reply to Thread