Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Test Server News

World
    Zeus
    I tested with a mix of mail from explorers sent on both treasure and adventure and MCC battle mail with obsidian ore loot mail.

I collected the adventure mail first to star and that did the expected, leaving the other mail untouched.

I next selected "Loot Mail" and this tagged the treasure search mail as well as the obsidian ore loot mail. It might be preferred to differentiate those. I am assuming end of adventure loot mail might end up on this group too? (I did not have a completed adv to test at the time) The adventure related mail I prefer to see and understand what was received, but the explorer loot is great to push it all to star in one shot.

Battle mail was last and I didn't have anything left to separate it from but it deleted as expected.

One note from a UI perspective, the choice between home and star ought to be a radio button rather than two check boxes - the indicator is counter intuitive to the intended action there.

Appreciate this feature - the monotonous clicking of explorer spam will be a thing of the past

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar View Post
    I tested with a mix of mail from explorers sent on both treasure and adventure and MCC battle mail with obsidian ore loot mail.

I collected the adventure mail first to star and that did the expected, leaving the other mail untouched.

I next selected "Loot Mail" and this tagged the treasure search mail as well as the obsidian ore loot mail. It might be preferred to differentiate those. I am assuming end of adventure loot mail might end up on this group too? (I did not have a completed adv to test at the time) The adventure related mail I prefer to see and understand what was received, but the explorer loot is great to push it all to star in one shot.

Battle mail was last and I didn't have anything left to separate it from but it deleted as expected.

One note from a UI perspective, the choice between home and star ought to be a radio button rather than two check boxes - the indicator is counter intuitive to the intended action there.

Appreciate this feature - the monotonous clicking of explorer spam will be a thing of the past
    Thank you for the feedback. I will see what can be done about those check boxes.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    BB_Odhran, are you able to tell us when we might see this feature set come to the Live servers? Really looking forward to it

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar View Post
    BB_Odhran, are you able to tell us when we might see this feature set come to the Live servers? Really looking forward to it
    Looks like next patch: https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/25252
    Yay, thanks

Reply to Thread