Reply to Thread

Thread: 25th Anniversary: screenshot contest

Noble
    World
    Zeus

25th Anniversary: screenshot contest

What is a Uplay Key?

Will there be a guaranteed winner from Zeus?

I've never visited the Ubisoft Forum, do I use the account credentials for this account or do I create a new account there?

Can I upload a screenshot directly at the Forum or do i have to have a third party image hosting like facebook or photobucket?

At the Ubisoft Forum I can see other players have posted screen shot images and some are reduced in size, how do i make sure my screenshot is displayed properly?

What is the "ideal image" size/type/format?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    What is a Uplay Key?

Will there be a guaranteed winner from Zeus?

I've never visited the Ubisoft Forum, do I use the account credentials for this account or do I create a new account there?

Can I upload a screenshot directly at the Forum or do i have to have a third party image hosting like facebook or photobucket?

At the Ubisoft Forum I can see other players have posted screen shot images and some are reduced in size, how do i make sure my screenshot is displayed properly?

What is the "ideal image" size/type/format?
    A Uplay key can be used on the Uplay app to gain access to a game.

There are just 10 random winners that will be picked.

I would try logging in with your UPlay credentials, if you have them, if not make a new account.

It says that you will need to use a image hosting website to upload the image.

There is no given ideal size/type/format. I would suggest just making sure that it is not too large, but most hosting sites will size it down to a reduced size anyways and then allow you to zoom back in to the actual size.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the info

Reply to Thread