Reply to Thread

Thread: The Remianing New Geos

Noble
    World
    Ares

The Remianing New Geos

Since we seem to have hit a lull in the new geo creation, allow me to create the the next three for you:

Black Hearted Geologist

Being the official supplier to Santa's naughty list has left this geologist with some bitter feelings about today's youth. Grumpy attitude aside, there is no one more dependable when it comes to all your coal needs.

"Kids these days..."

Finds Coal deposits of twice the usual size, in half the normal time.

Shining Spirit Geologist

Always the romantic, this geologist has spent many a night staring longingly at the stars and as a result has developed a keen ability to see even the faintest glimmers of light in the darkest of places.

"All that glitters..."

Finds Copper and Gold deposits of twice the size, in half the normal time.

Heavy Handed Geologist

Blunt, honest, and straight-forward and to the point of being insensitive, this geologist favors hard work over all else, not just in himself but those around him as well. He might push a little hard, but that dedication pays off when the results come back.

"Hard work will never betray you."

Finds Saltpeter and Titanium deposits of twice the size, in half the normal time.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Well, now you know what the content for the next 3 years is at least

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Interesting, but just coal would be a dud. I find the iron guy useful, but I only use him a couple times every other day. The last one was a big improvement.

Reply to Thread