Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: suggestion for 2 new buildings

Barcus

suggestion for 2 new buildings

i have an idea for 2 new building, they're called the Officer's Mess
    one would be obtained at say lvl 20 and the other around lvl 50
    the purpose of these buildings is to help boost the timers on the barracks' to help troops build faster( times would be established by the gods of the settlers)
    they could also have buffs for weapons and other stuff ( crossbows do not have they're own buffs)
    i ran this past my guild first and they thought it was a good idea
    hopefully all on settlers will agree... including the gods of the settlers

thanks
    Barcus

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi,

I support this suggestion especially for the first one at level 20. There are many of us that were not part of guilds early on and our growth was really slowed to the point where we consider quitting. These suggested addtions really help both guild and non-guild players

Barcus
    just to add to my previous thread, the first building could be set up where u can get like any other building such as a mason or marble mason, tree cutter and the second could be added to the Epic Merchant list where u could purchase it with beans or sprouts

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    We want it!
    When we want it?
    We want it now!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    plus one.... a fancy tent maybe which boosts barracks? Mess tent??

Barcus
    yes the first one at lvl 20 could be called mess tent lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    These buildings would be especially helpful considering how expensive it is to upgrade the barracks and elite barracks to levels 5 and 6.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I agree that players level 20-40 who still have bandits in sectors 1-9 would play longer if they didn't run out of troops so fast.

Adding a building could take a long time before we actually see it in game.

I'm thinking that some of the current starting main Quest could drop a 10x's recruitment barracks buff that cannot be traded. The premise of this idea is to help players who are at levels 20-40.... 50? idk. If you are level 50 and still need help you're not doing it right.

From a development stand point adding a Buff to the main quests that cause a player to level, and making the buff not allowed to trade, is the most cost effective method to deliver help precisely where help is needed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I LOVE the name and the concept - I believe the faster barracks would have made it less frustrating for me at level 20 too.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Lovely idea! I will pass it along and see what might be able to come from it.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread