Reply to Thread

Thread: Flash player will not download.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Flash player will not download.

Anyone else find the flash player download on the log in page does not download?

Click on the link provided and nothing happens?

Cheers.

Lawndart

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I found the link provided didn't do anything for me. I had to go to the site settings by clicking the information button and setting Flash to allow. That only works for one browser session, though, as the goal of this update is to force you to allow Flash every time you start your browser, so basically to annoy you. This thread provides the fix that allowed me to get around that, for now.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry that this issue has happened. I will see if we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Please do see the forum link that Gwalben linked to for a work around to flash asking to run all the time.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I downloaded google chrome latest version and installed the Flash Player, what this game has a problem with is it's plug in, I have for a while now had huge problems with freeze ups. The generals land from a finished adventure, the game freezers up, I add in the epic xp buffs, the game freezers up, I do not have this issue when I'm doing a adventure, only on my home island, I have also heard others say the same thing, however when I have complained about your plug in issue, I have been told I'm the only one with the complaint. I'm trying to figure out why the weekly maintenance program the game used to have has been stopped. Perhaps when they start doing this again the game may stop freezing up.
    Floozy

Reply to Thread