Reply to Thread

Thread: Temporary "landing space" when moving buildings?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Wink Temporary "landing space" when moving buildings?

Since I'm only level 47, it's difficult for me to find space to move a building, etc. How about using the island in the lake as a very temporary landing space for buildings to be moved? I know that the lake island is used for various events, so it could be off limits during those times. That temp space would be really helpful so that I don't have to move/tear down other structures.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    This is a good idea, but what happens if someone does not move the building again? Would it disappear on them or would it try going back to its old spot? Also I could see temporary as something people would use as permanent.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    This is a good idea, but what happens if someone does not move the building again? Would it disappear on them or would it try going back to its old spot? Also I could see temporary as something people would use as permanent.

-BB_Odhran
    It could go to the next 'avail' spot the way the gens do (ya i know we hate that the gens to this .. but its an idea)

I like the idea of a temporary area to help move buidings.. so we don't have to pay twice to swap buildings.... or for that stupid guild quest to move hunters.

ciara

Settler
    World
    Ares
    How about we buy/win/acquire/etc a floating barge to rest our temporary move building on. Similar to a floating res. Takes a water space up. Kicker is it sinks slowly over 24 hours until your building and the barge are gone. Incentive to move promptly.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I was thinking of a few hours or less. Don't know how the system can time it but it shouldn't take very long for the transfers. The responses are great suggestions too! And as pointed out, it gets expensive to move buildings several times just to get the desired space.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    They are all great suggestions and I will be sure to pass them a long. If you have more ideas or more suggestions to this, do feel free to keep posting. I will check back regularly.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread