Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Anniversary Event

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    this event is totally unbalanced just look at the # for community goal after day 1...

candle and dough split in levels and stuff nice try but that is watered wine that leave a bad taste.
    such nice possible reward but way out of reach sadly.

25th and that is the event they give us please..

If at least the Magic Bean Soup or Chant of Focus would work on it but not need to build dumb untradable cake with achievement that ask for friend to buff you but you cant send the cake to them.. since when..

sad even but congrats on making it 25th!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was worried for a bit watching people panic, but between production and quest rewards, I'm at 13.5k balloons. Worst case scenario is I need to find 2500 candles and convert enough to dough to produce to five 50% buffs. Takes some effort and resources to hit that level of production. But should be easily achievable. I like the change of pace and something new to do.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I was worried for a bit watching people panic, but between production and quest rewards, I'm at 13.5k balloons. Worst case scenario is I need to find 2500 candles and convert enough to dough to produce to five 50% buffs. Takes some effort and resources to hit that level of production. But should be easily achievable. I like the change of pace and something new to do.
    Don't forget that your achievements give you cakes as prizes each 3K you donate. 2 petite cakes and 2 enormous cakes so there you go.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Don't forget that your achievements give you cakes as prizes each 3K you donate. 2 petite cakes and 2 enormous cakes so there you go.
    Simple then. The math seems rather favorable if you're producing near max capacity. I haven't had any problems with trading at fair prices either, though it seems I could get by without it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why is it BB that EVERY time you make a huge event for an anniversary Event that it ends up being no fun at all, but merely and excercise in Frustration and exasperation. The LAST time you did the Balloon mechanic... and we had to compete against the other server... We as players made it clear... WASNT any fun and incredibly frustrating... so you Bring back the balloons again. The Event is merely into its 2nd day... and I already know a number of people are are throwing up their hands and giving up. I thought an anniversary even was supposed to be fun! Remind of of all the good times you have had in the game. Welll this isnt whats happening.

Ive played this game a very long time. I dont post often... but ive played a long time. I love this game, I have enjoyed many of the BB reps through the years.. But its like you brought back some of the worst aspects of game history rather than enjoying the best. As players we tell you when we are beyond frustrated... and you repeat it again. So that tells me your not listening or caring. So for now. My response... I wont be buying anymore gems. Many of the latest adds to the game seem obvious money grabs... One would think (in marketing anyway) that if you wanted us to spend money in the game... that you would entice us with a good time, Sorry this event isnt doing that...not in the slightest.

Sadly, this event isnt about a celebration. Its about a 2 week drain on all resources.
    Last edited by Springer_Prime; 09-26-18 at 01:43 pm. Reason: in addition

World
    Zeus
    the event would be much better with 2 simple changes:
    - being able to trade birthday cake buffs, so we can place them for friends instead of waiting on a swap
    - if everyone could find both type of collectibles, even if divided, like cake from adventures and candles for collectibles and explorers

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    the event would be much better with 2 simple changes:
    - being able to trade birthday cake buffs, so we can place them for friends instead of waiting on a swap
    - if everyone could find both type of collectibles, even if divided, like cake from adventures and candles for collectibles and explorers
    Thank you for the feedback on this. I will be sure it gets passed to the right members, to hopefully make next event better.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Looks like we hit the 500 million after all. This new 1.3 billion goal seems even more out of reach than the last. I haven't seen an indication we are going to do over 100 million a day, but hopefully the original logic went into that and works here. Anyway, I'm going to go well past my personal goal and just keep contributing and hope for the best. When donations are no longer bugged anyway.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    telling us we have to drop on friends but not letting us trade same buffs we need to drop.. some sort of cruel joke in the developers' minds...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Maybe 1.3 billion isn't so wacky after all. I take it that counter is bugged. Guess we'll see what tomorrow's fix brings.

Reply to Thread