Reply to Thread

Thread: Festival Hall Guide & balloon costs

Settler
    World
    Ares

Festival Hall Guide & balloon costs

This is just to help everyone understand the coin cost to produce balloons.
    Your goal is 15,000 balloons for the ultimate personal reward of a field medic general.

You can make ~840 balloons daily without your festival hall buffed. (maximum is about ~980)

1,260 with petite cake buffs. 1680 with enormous cake buffs.

You have 14 days to this.

Now if your someone not rich in resources, the following table may help you adjust your resource conversion that best supports your economy.

Link

This table applies mainly to the players in Ares as these are price ranges of those resources on Ares' server.
    I hope it helps those in Zeus also as this is a COMMUNITY event and we need every able man, woman, child, & pet to reach the 500,000,000 goal in 7 days. If those prices are similar on your server, great.

If someone in Zeus would like to share the resource costs of the resources in the table, I can calculate the balloons per coin for each resource for you guys as well.

World
    Zeus
    WoW, thanks Hellvena! Yeah, I hope everyone does remember that this is a community event and if we all help each other out we all benefit greatly. So no greed, no gouging ok?!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    hmmm I believe the cost is based on the player level. because your posted cost differs from my cost.

What level are you at ?

Im currently level 54 and my "coin" cost per 12 balloons is 80.

Your chart shows you're paying 146. so you must be a higher level.

pretty sure its one of those events where it's better to be a low level player than a high level player. everything is cheaper when you're not in the upper level range requirements.

Edit:

According to this:

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...ry-event-2018/

You can see what the cost are based on level.

World
    Zeus
    Doing some math everybody should be able to roughly get 964 balloons a day. 12 balloons per hour x 3. +the 100 from the daily quest. Well roughly anyways. its not exactly 1 hr.

With some cake buffs you can boost that a bit by 50%. thus easily getting the 15000 donation required of each player.

The cost for enormous is a bit more than necessary.
    But for those who get a lot of cake materials doing adventures will definitely help the overall goal contribution beyond their personal goal.

As a community, we need about 83.3m balloons a day

So it will certainly help a lot if we can help the lower level players in the guild by donating to them swords or coins, just looking at the chart for low level players, it's certainly worth it to help them so we can reach our goal. the HQ this year is 220 population count.

I really hope this goal is realistic and balanced to the number of active players. Because currently, there doesn't seem to be any other way to acquire balloons other than gem purchase. All the adventures/explorers do are bringing back 'buffs'.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    for maximum ballon production place a store next to the bridge, this will give you a cycle time of 1hr 1 min 28 secs.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    for maximum ballon production place a store next to the bridge, this will give you a cycle time of 1hr 1 min 28 secs.
    thanks for the TIP!!

Settler
    World
    Ares

note

2 items.
    1. wheels are 2c per. have been for long time.. But that still makes them one of the cheapest reso to use.
    2. the Cheapest, imo is:

reso...................$/k......#/bal......cost/ballon

bsword................25........300.......75
    dama swords......2500............3............ 75
    wheel............2000............ 4............ 80
    crossbows............3000............ 3 ............90
    gold bars ............ 450 ............20............ 90
    steel swords ............500 ............18 ............90
    titan bars ............ 1800 ............5 ............90

this is a good event. i would like the ability get 2 of the medics. but i like the variation.

wheat 15 600 90

World
    Zeus
    they're going to make the 2nd medic available for gem purchase after event is over. I believe I saw that as an option on the test server.

Reply to Thread