Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: cake dough

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Im going to agree getting candles if you are low level is not happening. They should have designed quests for the difference in levels so people could get the requested things needed and not have to pay super high prices for candles. This was not maybe thought out well. I have cake dough but Im not paying over seven thousand gold for fifty candles that is nuts. So thanks for the event but Im done. Its not worth all the frustration when there is no way in the end with out spending diamonds to get the amount of balloons needed. Thanks anyway maybe the event for halloween will be more balance with reasonable expectations and not unreasonable ones.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Free_Fish View Post
    Im going to agree getting candles if you are low level is not happening. They should have designed quests for the difference in levels so people could get the requested things needed and not have to pay super high prices for candles. This was not maybe thought out well. I have cake dough but Im not paying over seven thousand gold for fifty candles that is nuts. So thanks for the event but Im done. Its not worth all the frustration when there is no way in the end with out spending diamonds to get the amount of balloons needed. Thanks anyway maybe the event for halloween will be more balance with reasonable expectations and not unreasonable ones.
    Just post a trade for a 1:1 candle vs dough. People will snatch it up in a heart beat. As a person below lvl 51 you have FAR more dough than players above level 51 have candles. Honestly, I have only seen the dough going at obnoxious rates. Not so much the candles.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have dough but when explorers only bring back two to four cake dough its not as if you are getting large amounts of it. And the first day I saw several had put up on the trade office but they wanted way to much for candles. It shouldnt be that this level and up get candles and this level and down get cake dough, it should be balanced for all to get what is needed from quests, adventures and explorers. This event is a disappointment in terms of reasonable ability to get things for the event quests without having to pay high prices for them. And just because it should be a 1:1 ratio doesnt mean everybody will sell them this way.

World
    Zeus
    I'm doing 10:10 trades and a lot of other people are offering 1:1 ratio trades as well. Ignore the gougers. There are people in the community that understand we've got to work together on this, not screw each other over about it. I'm getting 12 candles (18 with prem) for running witch of the swamp, pretty sure you'd get many times more dough for the same adventure.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Free_Fish View Post
    I have dough but when explorers only bring back two to four cake dough its not as if you are getting large amounts of it. And the first day I saw several had put up on the trade office but they wanted way to much for candles. It shouldnt be that this level and up get candles and this level and down get cake dough, it should be balanced for all to get what is needed from quests, adventures and explorers. This event is a disappointment in terms of reasonable ability to get things for the event quests without having to pay high prices for them. And just because it should be a 1:1 ratio doesnt mean everybody will sell them this way.
    You also need to be doing adventures, also collectables on the island will have dough. Lower levels are getting more dough than the higher levels are getting candles. If you only have a few explorers then that sucks and, I hate to say that is a growing pain we all go through. Just do the best you can.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Ok, like the rest am here looking at the dough problem.

So now I know, and see the 100 dough for 4,000 grout sales, only question is when is the Halloween event starting?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by MarMarl View Post
    Ok, like the rest am here looking at the dough problem.

So now I know, and see the 100 dough for 4,000 grout sales, only question is when is the Halloween event starting?
    just post your OWN trades. they get snatched up quickly. For an even amount. For example if you want 100 dough then trade 100 candles. Work in smaller batches though because generally it is the smaller players trading so, to let anyone trade, smaller quantities would be the better way to go. 25:25 or even 50:50 has been going quickly. Just don't depend on the trades that are posted. Make your own.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    cant buy dough to do quest none for sale for the last few days few players playing i say usa site

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Nobody is selling dough by posting on their own, but people are buying with dough if you post a trade for it.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This event wins first place in my book.

For worst event BB has ever done.

Reply to Thread