Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: cake dough

Settler
    World
    Zeus

cake dough

Am, I missing something? Is my luck REALLY bad? 20 something explorers and 4 adventures and all, I have had returned is candles. Not trying to come off as bitching, but is there a bug or is the drop rate supposed to be horribly low or is the RNG not liking me today?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Don't quote me but I read somewhere that lower levels get dough, higher levels get candles. not sure where the levels are divided.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    ok. thank you. Not what, I wanted/hoping to hear but it could be worse. Thanks again.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    an update. Did 5th adventure. Still no dough. REALLY glad, I did not use a premium. Would have been nice if they made a general announcement regarding this. Thanks again, AHughB for letting me know.

World
    Zeus
    As long as people put out trades on a 1:1 ratio like 100 dough for 100 candles or vice versa it should be just fine. And if enough people make a point of doing 1:1 trades to help each other reach their goals instead of screwing everybody else over, the gougers can just forget about it. But I might be dreaming.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Level 56 and can't find cake dough. Not any active lvl 49 and under members in my guild.
    So do I trade lots of resources to get a few cake dough?
    I'm already spending lots of resources making balloons.

The balance between challenge and frustration has tipped toward frustration.
    It's not FUN to beat my head against the wall trying to find a resource deliberately made scarce.

Now I'm thinking maybe I sit the event out. Not worth it.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    As long as people put out trades on a 1:1 ratio like 100 dough for 100 candles or vice versa it should be just fine. And if enough people make a point of doing 1:1 trades to help each other reach their goals instead of screwing everybody else over, the gougers can just forget about it. But I might be dreaming.
    It is a bit frustrating. made worse with the lack of communication. I don't see players NOT trying to gouge other players. This really makes an event frustrating when the 2nd quest takes so much just to accomplish. This could have been planned better.

World
    Ares
    This thing with Dough being unavailable to higher-level players without paying exorbitant prices for it make this an unbalanced and unfair event. Can't complete the second quest without paying through the nose for it. Thanks BB for creating an unfair Event -- Happy Birthday! -EG

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    im not even sure level < 50 exist anymore after 7 years, granted the high ammount of dough dropped during their adventures, im sure it's not enough to cover our server... or the higher levels poaching it all off the TO. The convert option is too exorbant at 500 candles / 3,000 candles.

//shrug, all i see it everyone forced into a 10-12 balloon x3, no buffs, still get there 15k, but contribution goal is going to be lacking pretty bad?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'll admit...unless the quest become a lot more generous, there is just no way to accumulate the needed balloons (without buying them). At best with the biggest buff and no "missed" time, you are producing 1,728 (12x 3 x 2 x 24 and it is actually a little less since it is just over an hour for production time) balloons a day. Times 7 = 12,096..... Yeah...that's just not cool. At all. Literally no way of accomplishing the top goal through hard playing, or trading or planning ahead.....except to buy gems. I understand it is your birthday but.... no need to make the best prizes pay to win only. That's just a crappy move. no thanks. Add on to that with so few newer players, there really isn't a lot of under level 51 players to trade with all the older players for cake dough. This is a bit frustrating to say the least. Usually BB has offered alternative paths to achieving goals other than a pay to win only...this is a bit of a let down. Hope this does not become the new norm.

Reply to Thread