Reply to Thread

Thread: Festival Hall Buff not Applying

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Festival Hall Buff not Applying

With 3 production lines each generating 12 balloons/tick, buffed to 16 with the Petite Party Cake, I only received 36 balloons, implying either only two lines are producing or the buff isn't working. I'll try and catch a screenshot next time, but it sounds as though this is a problem others are having as well.

Quick addition: I do have two lines producing with the same input. Not sure if that's relevant. Iron swords/Iron swords/Steel swords.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I probably wouldn't have even noticed until it was too late, but since you mentioned it, I decided to check on my first completed buff cycle. Producing three different items for now. Buffed amount is no larger than it would have been otherwise. 38 with or without.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    There is also something wrong with my Festival Hall production. I have all 3 productions going with bronze swords - giving me 12 swords for each one. I also have a petite buff on my Festival Hall. I just checked because I saw the posts here and in game. My balloon count went from 1052 to 1094 - a difference of 42. I'm missing 12 balloons. My buff has already been on my Festival Hall for 18 hours. That would be 216 missing balloons (I had it placed right before a production reset). So, something is wrong.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

World
    Zeus
    yep.... me too. The petite cake buff isn't doing anything. I'm producing 14 balloons in each slot and with a buff on am getting 42 balloons when it should be 63. Am in the process of getting screen shots cause you know... seeing is believing.

Added 3 screen shots showing empty balloon slot on event tab, production with buff in festival hall and event tab with 42 balloons when it should be 63. No matter how many times I uploaded the screenshots, the order became random so gave up trying to get them in order. But all 3 shots are there.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Perwyn; 09-25-18 at 06:30 am. Reason: added screen shots
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    You would think they would have tested this stuff beforehand...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bordoc View Post
    You would think they would have tested this stuff beforehand...
    Why would that change now?

Reply to Thread