Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Festival Hall

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Festival Hall

Just curious but why does the buffs chant of focus and magic bean soup NOT work with the, Festival Hall BUT the Master Toolkit does? Not complaining because a buff is a buff but was that by design or is it a bug? Were they supposed to work or or is the master toolkit bugged and none of them were supposed to work?

World
    Zeus
    does the master toolkit STACK with the cake buff or is it only one or the other.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    does the master toolkit STACK with the cake buff or is it only one or the other.
    I would GUESS it is one or another...I was not aware that buffs stacked. Not saying they do not as, I still have a lot to learn but, I just did not know they did.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    No, they do not stack: I just attempted it (Cake Buff is running, and I could not add Master Toolkit).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was just about to ask this question. Bug of feature? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You know we finally got a glitch that worked in our favor...and then someone reports it in forum, lol.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    You know we finally got a glitch that worked in our favor...and then someone reports it in forum, lol.
    if it was a known bug...someone should have told me so, I wouldn't ask in forums. :P I thought the bug was on the other buffs as opposed to the master toolkit. Oh well. Take advantage of it while it works. If they take it away and don't change anything else, the event is going to be a fairly big flop.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel78 View Post
    if it was a known bug...someone should have told me so, I wouldn't ask in forums. :P I thought the bug was on the other buffs as opposed to the master toolkit. Oh well. Take advantage of it while it works. If they take it away and don't change anything else, the event is going to be a fairly big flop.
    It is not an expected behavior of this buff, it should not be possible to target the Festival Hall with it. We will fix it before we run the Anniversary Event next time. Currently it can be used, but expect it to be fixed in the future.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    It is not an expected behavior of this buff, it should not be possible to target the Festival Hall with it. We will fix it before we run the Anniversary Event next time. Currently it can be used, but expect it to be fixed in the future.

-BB_Odhran
    Cool. thank you for the heads up. Glad you guys let it slip for this event. It was definitely a solid fall back buff. Especially for the first 5 days and as a filler when your buff partner isn't on at that exact time to place a new buff. Not sure how this event would have gone without being able to use it.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post

-BB_Odhran
    If the community goal is met it is thanks to that buff.
    Mad scientist.

Reply to Thread