Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Weekly Challenges

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Glad everyone is excited for the Weekly Challenges. If you notice any bugs, please be sure to point them out on the Test Server forum, so that they can get attention and be fixed.

-BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It would be nice if buildings like Mag Res changed in look slightly as we upgraded them. for 2 reasons 1) people enjoy buildings as a way to show off Island. Having an Island with upgraded looks is something many people want. 2) for the simple reason when Im looking to see which building to increase pop next on I dont want to have to click on all of them to see which ones still need it.( or perhaps add population to economy overview)
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    It would be nice if buildings like Mag Res changed in look slightly as we upgraded them. for 2 reasons 1) people enjoy buildings as a way to show off Island. Having an Island with upgraded looks is something many people want. 2) for the simple reason when Im looking to see which building to increase pop next on I dont want to have to click on all of them to see which ones still need it.( or perhaps add population to economy overview)
    I wasn't in the test server so, I have no clue but, I hope they do change the look. It is not only nice visually but it does make it easier without clicking on each one (just like you said). I am excited about this. Means, I can sort of divert focus to other buildings/space but at the same time, upgrade what, I currently have.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    very nice wish we see Weekly Challenges sooner

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    Not too bad of a suggestion. Would even a minor color change between upgrades work?

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Artwork takes time. If changing the look of the buildings would delay implementation of the new feature, I say don't do it. Or do it after the fact at some later date.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Not too bad of a suggestion. Would even a minor color change between upgrades work?

-BB_Odhran
    Color changes would be cool, but agree with Perwyn not if the cost is a significant delay in implementation.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Alright. I will add the suggestion, just so it could possibly be a future thing.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Last night I fulfilled nearly all of the "food" provisions for the foreign ship. This morning I see the provisions have re-set and I would be expected to start over. This weekly challenge does not sound like an engaging addition to the game, rather a ploy to get us to spend more time and resources. For now, I am going to ignore this "weakly" challenge.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The hotfix auto-completed the first stage of the challenge. Consider that part of it a freebie. Now on to ignoring the second stage.

Reply to Thread