Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Weekly Challenges

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    The hotfix auto-completed the first stage of the challenge. Consider that part of it a freebie. Now on to ignoring the second stage.
    Mine is sitting on a green check.. however, since it will steak 4k gunpowder, and a ton of other resources. i'm not clicking it.. interestingly the produce quests are incomplete yet its marked ready to complete.

even more fun, every time i come back from another isle or adventure .. its bouncing complete quest.. trying to trap me in to paying all those resources.. and of course there's no delete quest.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    BB -- PLEASE tell me how to get it to stop asking me to complete this??? As you can see i did not have the production done.. and i don't even HAVE 4k gp... yet.. it wants everything i have...

i'm up to a 1/2 dozen requests at this point.. and there's 168 hours left???? this is ridiculous.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    click complete, Clara_Belle, it will cost you nothing. I did the same, no resources were taken from storehouse... and I got rid of the annoying 'Quest complete'

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    click complete, Clara_Belle, it will cost you nothing. I did the same, no resources were taken from storehouse... and I got rid of the annoying 'Quest complete'
    Fair enough - but you can see my reluctance .. if i did and it Did take the resources - bb could say well you said you pay it

and it doesnt bode well for the future.. cause some quests will naturally complete like this on their own... however, since i never want to pay the resources, then i suspect its going to do this same annoying repeated "complete quest" prompt. so, i still think bb needs to allow us to delete them (like dailies).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was reluctant as well. I'm pretty sure it cost me nothing. I think it has to be green to take them. You know, probably. I also completed the first ship task without fulfilling it.

Reply to Thread