Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Weekly Challenges

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Sneak Peek Weekly Challenges

Dear Settlers,

The Sneak Peek for Weekly Challenges was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,

BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    that would be awesome if we can upgrade some of the various residences. Will this include witches tower, white castle, black castle, bone church along with various others or just the ones shown? Edit: I just saw the other post, so scratch out the question on the witch tower. All the rest?

World
    Zeus
    very nice content
    i think theres still some balance to be done, theres many discrepancies between upgrade costs and time, but looks good.....much better than those 2 barrack booster things

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Also, will this include a magnificent mansion?

World
    Zeus
    Wow this looks cool! You guys are coming up with nice additions, thank you!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel78 View Post
    Also, will this include a magnificent mansion?
    yes you can i had a look seems all the pop buildings can be upgraded some have glitches though like the frozen manor have a negative upgrade on first upgrade mag res went from 500 to 600 pop next upgrade is glitched as its hows 0 increase and wont upgrade after that...bone church went from 100 pop to 250 at lvl 6 dark castle went to 200 at lvl 2...overall expensive upgrades but will help loads with population increase.. also the xp off the quests is nice too

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    yes you can i had a look seems all the pop buildings can be upgraded some have glitches though like the frozen manor have a negative upgrade on first upgrade mag res went from 500 to 600 pop next upgrade is glitched as its hows 0 increase and wont upgrade after that...bone church went from 100 pop to 250 at lvl 6 dark castle went to 200 at lvl 2...overall expensive upgrades but will help loads with population increase.. also the xp off the quests is nice too
    Thank you for the info. Hope the bugs get worked out. What was the approx. XP and what were the amount of tokens awarded? If you don't know that is OK and please don't worry about it. I was just curious if (I know it is likely to change) if the token awards were very few or something in the range that every week, I could upgrade a building...or will it take several weeks to be able to upgrade a building due to low rewards?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    And this game keeps me hooked... Thank you for forcing me to continue playing...:-P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    All the new content these past few months is much appreciated!

Reply to Thread