Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Adventure for the daily quest

World
    Zeus

Missing Adventure for the daily quest

Anybody else experience the bug for when adventure is missing to do the daily quest. How do you obtain the adventure if its missing or if it was accidently deleted.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I'm sorry you are having this issue RonEmpire. Could you please contact our support team here. They will be able to further assist you with this issue.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Yup i have had some guildies have this issue.. and same guildie finally got the adventure but it didn't complete the quest...

World
    Zeus
    The Support Ticket suggestion- is kind of pointless for "100" balloons. I'm producing more than enough to meet the personal goal right now so I didn't squabble over it. I just deleted the quest and move on so a new one can replace it properly.

No point in filing a ticket because last time I filed tickets for the island bug. and every time I submit a ticket. it takes about 24hours to get a response, and by that point your daily quest is going to overflow and you just end up losing another quest anyways just to fix one. Too much hassle involved in that. But thanks for trying to help.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    The Support Ticket suggestion- is kind of pointless for "100" balloons. I'm producing more than enough to meet the personal goal right now so I didn't squabble over it. I just deleted the quest and move on so a new one can replace it properly.

No point in filing a ticket because last time I filed tickets for the island bug. and every time I submit a ticket. it takes about 24hours to get a response, and by that point your daily quest is going to overflow and you just end up losing another quest anyways just to fix one. Too much hassle involved in that. But thanks for trying to help.
    It's truly not fully about the balloons, but about giving us a number of how many people are affected by it.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    yes i am missing retro adv and experience new adv
    Take more care of your inside than your outside.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    yes i am missing retro adv and experience new adv
    Please contact our support team about this. You can contact them here.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread