Reply to Thread

Thread: New UI or Button for "Repeat" last search requests to ALL.

World
    Zeus

New UI or Button for "Repeat" last search requests to ALL.

Everyday its the same tedious task. Click on 33 explorers trying to tell them to do what they did yesterday.
    And clicking on their mail loot. (at least we're getting some new mail interface to unload ALL loot mail at once soon.)

But currently, the task of going through 33 explorers, and drilling down to their search buttons is quite tedious when we're doing the exact same thing every day.

I propose a button somewhere (with confirmation of course to prevent accidental clicking but even if it was accident it really doesn't hurt at all.) where we can just click on it to launch explorers to repeat their last task.

(Probably also case for geos).

Maybe an interface of click all the explorers that you want to apply the repeat last task button. This way you have more control over specific ones that aren't always needing to be repeated.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Great idea and time saver!!!

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I'm against any idea which encourages players not to think through the repercussions of what they are doing.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Pretty good idea. I understand it will save time, but what else would it benefit?

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I'm against any idea which encourages players not to think through the repercussions of what they are doing.
    If the UI was designed in a way where the explorers could be checked (applied to), and remembered, you can uncheck all of your explorers, and manually do them if you choose, while the rest of us can find it very useful to select all and click a button to say Repeat Last Search.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Pretty good idea. I understand it will save time, but what else would it benefit?

-BB_Odhran
    * Increased game satisfaction
    * Decreased carpal tunnel/RSI
    * More time to find reasons to buy gems

KeiEl
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    * More time to find reasons to buy gems

Reply to Thread