Reply to Thread

Thread: The new Field Medic General

Settler
    World
    Zeus

The new Field Medic General

Currently seems to be bugged. awaiting to see if the general is invisible or not but when you designate it to attack a camp, it shows that it has sent the general but you do not see him moving. Will follow up to see if he is just invisible or if nothing is happening.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    follow up. He IS sent out but for attacking AND returning to camp, he is invisible. He doesn't show that he is moving. The same thing when he is moving camps as well.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    "In the settings you can hide "settlers" and "wild animals". If you "unhide" them and make them visible, you should also see the field medic general on your island. But he has no "banner" and looks more or less like a normal settler.

Support are aware of the issue and investigating the issue. But this works as a work-around for now."

- posted on the European English forum by Mod DAZ yesterday

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    "In the settings you can hide "settlers" and "wild animals". If you "unhide" them and make them visible, you should also see the field medic general on your island. But he has no "banner" and looks more or less like a normal settler.

Support are aware of the issue and investigating the issue. But this works as a work-around for now."

AH. Ok. Thank you for the info. Greatly appreciated.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post

You can use this work-around while we work on getting this issue fixed.

-BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    We finally got our ninja general, too bad he's not fast with capacity 50 guys for crazy fast tagging

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    KH, he is quite good on MCC, saving 84/215 knights. With Flesh Wound and 1-up i can use him 3 times per venture, and the main attacks are almost the same (maybe 2-5 more MS, no biggy).

Thank you for the tip about his invisibility, i'll try it asap... tho, I really don't want animals wandering on my island... *sighs

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    We finally got our ninja general, too bad he's not fast with capacity 50 guys for crazy fast tagging
    lol, I want one of those generals!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    this should be in the bug report section

Reply to Thread