Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 16/10/2018

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie_the_cat View Post
    Adjusted the cost of several low-level buildings to better reflect the resources players at that level can produce: Pinewood Cutter, Pinewood Sawmill, Pinewood Forester, Tavern, Mason, Fisherman, Provision House, Storehouse, Copper Mine, Coking Plant, Copper Smelter, Toolmaker.

Is there a list of what these changes will be?
    Not currently. Will work on getting one and will add it here or to the changelog.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for the boost to Scouting Post bonus.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Scouting post bonus is really nice at 50%. Still not sure about whether to use it on Woodcutter, but there are a few adventures I would use it on. Now I just need to remember to use it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    how about a box to check in economy that shuts down all production..... example- flour mills, for wolf puppy it calls for a bunch of wheat production....than a bunch of meat and finally flour. to get the most out of a farm guide, one must stop production of the one that eats the raw material......unless i'm wrong.... but i feel like i'm right...anyways, how about that check box.

thanks,

BattleFart

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can we get a flag on the Medic so we can see him when he is moving, please? All the other Gens have red marker flags, but the poor Medic. Thanks for the other fixes!

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFart View Post
    how about a box to check in economy that shuts down all production..... example- flour mills, for wolf puppy it calls for a bunch of wheat production....than a bunch of meat and finally flour. to get the most out of a farm guide, one must stop production of the one that eats the raw material......unless i'm wrong.... but i feel like i'm right...anyways, how about that check box.

thanks,

BattleFart
    Those quests only count what is being made not whether it gets used or not. So if you are making 20K wheat per 12 hours and flour brings that down to 2K profit, the quest is still only counting the 20K growth rate. You don't need to pause anything.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OK.....
    New mail feature... seems like a missed opportunity here. I was really looking forward to mass delete battle mails and buff mails, surely a simple thing compared to the other options available.

I like the new streamlining it makes the game feel more playable without the extra monotony and RSI. Please could a feature be introduced to group and preset gens, explorers and geos?

Example: woodcutter: MAJ + other gens with an auto load of troops and send to adv option that can be customised and edited.
    Explorers: Group 1 artifact: All Lucky: sent on artifact search with 1 click.
    Geo's: Marble Group: Send 7 geo's on marble search with 1 click

All groups should be editable and multiple groups / allocations allowed.

This way we could load and unload adv gens / troops with a couple of clicks and do more adv quicker. Concentrating more on the fun stuff rather than the mundane.

On a positive: increasing the scouting post to 50% now makes it more useful

Also looking forward to Halloween some good stuff on show here it seems!! Nice BB!!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveissettled View Post
    I was really looking forward to mass delete battle mails and buff mails, surely a simple thing compared to the other options available.
    Click on the downwards triangle to the left of "Type" in the mailbox. From the drop down menu select Buff mail and/or Battle reports and all mails of this type are selected. Then click the new "Collect and delete selected mail" button and confirm. Done.
    Mad scientist.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I think I just deleted all my mails, including ones I've been saving for like five years with guild, event and other game information. I opened a bug report. Since it's BB, I expect there is nothing they (can or will) do.

When you select the check box at the top of the window, it apparently selects all mails, not just the current page. I had 6 pages of mails, about 4 of recent buffs and attacks and 2 of useful info. I was trying to select the current page only.

I'm really pissed, this is about as close as I've come to quitting... hopefully they can restore those mails.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I would love to see the same functionality of "Loot Mail" for "Trade Mail"

Meaning you could send multiples "trade mail" directly to star or storehouse like you can do with "Loot mail".

Reply to Thread