Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    Four hours lost from the event, unable to do adventures or send explorers = fewer pumpkins in the end. All this for the sake of xp? Not worth it to me.
    We sadly can't make everyone happy. I do understand that the pumpkins are more important for some.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    good call
    i was still running wisdoms because the loot was amazing, now will be even better

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why is it that the wiki published for the event rewards and required resources and quests requirements shows getting the new general from a quest line and then when the event actually launches its the building that i and many in my guild dont care about. the general is far more useful and why was this left in the event guide just to be changed?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by vallynt View Post
    Why is it that the wiki published for the event rewards and required resources and quests requirements shows getting the new general from a quest line and then when the event actually launches its the building that i and many in my guild dont care about. the general is far more useful and why was this left in the event guide just to be changed?
    I'd say ask wiki. As good and useful they might be, they are not an official game site. It is made and managed by players.

Well done, BB!!!!
    Now i have no excuse to be lazy...

*enjoys the last hours of peaceful time without grinding ToW.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Some of the complaining was over the top, but it's nice to see the double XP as originally proposed. Wisdom was worth it either way. Normally during events, I just run Woodcutter, like I would anyway, but this is a rare case where I've found something else that's worth deviating from the norm. It's not a complete junk adventure like the ones I have 500 of but will never run, good XP to begin with, and the loot is really good.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by vallynt View Post
    The Wiki is fan ran and from what I have seen, it has not been updated for the 2018 Halloween event. At least not the last time that I checked on it.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I really really hate complaining, but the space issues with new buildings are awful, especially if you get two. Please consider the space requirements for future buildings.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Noob question and I answered it!

Reply to Thread