Reply to Thread

Thread: empty Snack Stands and Smoke Houses

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

empty Snack Stands and Smoke Houses

Today the Snack Stands and Smoke Houses were empty. Yesterday my smokehouse had over 25 days production in it, and the snack stands had over 1 year queued up. Now the are production is gone and the resources appear missing.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry for this and we are currently investigating this issue. Once I have further details I will be sure to pass this on to everyone.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    I noticed this myself this morning, as did others in my guild. Lost about 6 months worth of snack build. Possibly related to finishing the Monsters in the Mist adv?

Rebuilding the queues isn't a big deal, but missing resources is.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i had nearly 200 snacks in there - all gone and res gone too

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I also lost all my smoked fish and snacks from my snack stand. My resources were not returned. I had 400 smoked fish cooking and250 red flying settlers. My best estimate

World
    Zeus
    Same with me. My snack stand was totally empty, should have been around 44 or 45 in there this morning.

What's very weird is my smokehouse.....I never do stacks of 25, always single steaks so that it puts 1 per hour in star menu. Every morning I add 24 single steaks to the queue, which brings the total back to around 280 give or take. This morning there were 4 stacks of 25 in there and that's it. Go figure.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It is no different with me. About 20 stadium snacks in the cue, all gone as are the resources.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Mine were cleared as well, some 3200 fish steaks, however, I now have about 6 million fish in star so it looks like resources were returned.

Reply to Thread