Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot login - Says "Invalid Date"

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Cannot login - Says "Invalid Date"

My friend RapierWit is getting a weird error when trying to log in. It says "Invalid Date". He can't log into the forms or the game via the slim browser thing.

He's tried changing his password to no avail. And when he enters the wrong password, he gets the normal error message. So it seems like it's recognizing the right password, but it's just not getting past something. He says it started happening last night. Thanks!

See screenshots.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    He was able to try logging in from a different computer (Windows 10) to no avail. He's still somehow locked out with that invalid date message.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    RapierWit still cannot login. Since this also happens on a different computer he's never used and also happens in Private Browsing, I'm thinking there's something off with his account in your system. Maybe his age is wrong? Or something like that?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    There is a birthdate field in Uplay, which if that's the thing that is wrong would need to be changed by support. In any case, I would try contacting support.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    There is a birthdate field in Uplay, which if that's the thing that is wrong would need to be changed by support. In any case, I would try contacting support.
    Thank you, I've gone ahead and done that.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by WorthlessDonkey View Post
    Thank you, I've gone ahead and done that.
    Have you been able to log in?

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by WorthlessDonkey View Post
    My friend RapierWit is getting a weird error when trying to log in. It says "Invalid Date". He can't log into the forms or the game via the slim browser thing.

He's tried changing his password to no avail. And when he enters the wrong password, he gets the normal error message. So it seems like it's recognizing the right password, but it's just not getting past something. He says it started happening last night. Thanks!
    I don't mean to hijack after all this time, but I was looking for this exact error here after getting it on my end recently. In my case, I'm a first time user and the process was a doozy. I was just trying to directly connect my UPlay account because of the login field, and got this problem through the forums and the in game portals.

I don't know if your friend was in the exact same boat as me, but I ended up deciding to "register", which only consisted of logging in a username and password. Eventually, I just logged in my UPlay account afterwards without this error, and somehow the accounts successfully merged. I have no idea how that worked.

The exact reason for the error is really unknown to me at this time, but I would find it curious if the claim it's a conflict with UPlay as Gwalben is suggesting. Originally, I took this issue up in the Ubisoft forums, where I was directed to contact their support and they ultimately advised me it was on this end, not theirs. So, me having to do the dirty work without assistance and somehow get it working is quite a feat. I have no confirmation of the big question of why this error appeared in the first place. I can play now, but the process was a strange one.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntington7891 View Post
    I don't mean to hijack after all this time, but I was looking for this exact error here after getting it on my end recently. In my case, I'm a first time user and the process was a doozy. I was just trying to directly connect my UPlay account because of the login field, and got this problem through the forums and the in game portals.

I don't know if your friend was in the exact same boat as me, but I ended up deciding to "register", which only consisted of logging in a username and password. Eventually, I just logged in my UPlay account afterwards without this error, and somehow the accounts successfully merged. I have no idea how that worked.

The exact reason for the error is really unknown to me at this time, but I would find it curious if the claim it's a conflict with UPlay as Gwalben is suggesting. Originally, I took this issue up in the Ubisoft forums, where I was directed to contact their support and they ultimately advised me it was on this end, not theirs. So, me having to do the dirty work without assistance and somehow get it working is quite a feat. I have no confirmation of the big question of why this error appeared in the first place. I can play now, but the process was a strange one.
    I'm having this issue now, but this fix isn't working for me.

Reply to Thread