Reply to Thread

Thread: Mailbox settings in game

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Mailbox settings in game

does anyone know if there is a way so that all this buff mail - incoming and outcoming just doesn't appear ? you appear to be able to delete all the incoming but the outgoing lasts for 6 days or so and makes it impossible to find other mails.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    No current feature that would work as a spam feature almost. It is a good suggestion though and I will pass it on to see what might be able to be done.

-BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    No current feature that would work as a spam feature almost. It is a good suggestion though and I will pass it on to see what might be able to be done.

-BB_Odhran
    thanks - it would be appreciated

World
    Ares
    Questions about inboxes: It seems that if you click the checkbox to Select All, it really does select every single message in your inbox, not just that page's worth of messages; could this be changed to only have it be that page? Also, if you then click the little package icon below the messages window to open all the loot in the messages, THIS ACTION WILL DELETE EVERY MESSAGE THAT DOESN'T HAVE LOOT IN IT. Why not at least keep the non-loot messages in the Inbox after collecting loot? I had a few messages in my Inbox that I wanted to keep and they have now been deleted with no hope of getting them back. Something in the message system needs to change so that this kind of thing doesn't happen, either messages won't get blanket-deleted, a folder can be created for us to put messages we want to save long-term so that they don't get accidentally deleted, or there be a way for us to undelete messages. Thanks much.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post

-BB_Odhran
    Could you also suggest we have a sub-folder so we can save some messages?

Reply to Thread