Reply to Thread

Thread: Halloween 2018 -- Pumpkin Deposits/Patches are bugged

World
    Ares

Exclamation Halloween 2018 -- Pumpkin Deposits/Patches are bugged

I have been purchasing Pumpkin Deposits in the TO as much as is possible, at a ratio of 3 (or more) Pumpkins per 1 Deposit. Last night before logging off, I brought my three Noble Cemeteries up to 50-something or 60-something each, keeping them all even (I always fill equally, because they deplete equally). This morning, I checked my Nobles -- 47 in one, 19 in the second, and 7 in the third. So, the deposits that I made last night did not all register with the game, and I would like for them to be returned to me as they are quite expensive this year.

In addition, I do not use up all my Deposits at one time, as I like to keep some in my Star in case of "emergency." Well, this morning, I have ZERO Pumpkin Deposits in Star. Those should be returned to me as well.

Everyone should check their Cemeteries and their Deposits to make sure that things are going as you expect. -EG

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So under some circumstances it is possible that double amount is added to star. When you add to field the other half just disappears. Maybe its possible to sell the double amount and the unsuspecting customer is not getting the full amount?

There also seems to be different variants of this bug. In another server I legit added my own earned refills to fields but was not able to get the full amount.
    Mad scientist.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Had the same problem the other day.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Last night when I logged off I had 3 refills in my inventory - this morning when I got on I had 6 refills. I think the 3 refills was wrong last night because I just finished an adventure and I didnt think the correct amount showed up in my inventory.

I think the game has such lag at times the inventory doesn't show correct amounts.

There also is another problem with buffs that I have had even before the event, in that it is possible to apply the same buff to a building because of lag and two buffs are removed from inventory and the building of course only has one applied.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    If you are facing this issue please do reach out to our support team here. They will be able to further assist you with this issue and getting it resolved.

-BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    So under some circumstances it is possible that double amount is added to star. When you add to field the other half just disappears. Maybe its possible to sell the double amount and the unsuspecting customer is not getting the full amount?
    Tested it. Its not possible to put the refills that you dont really have up for sale. The trade doesnt post and after refresh the now correct amount is back in star.
    Mad scientist.

Reply to Thread