Reply to Thread

Thread: Settlers Online Tool

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Wink Building Upgrades With Tokens!

Hi guys,

This time i'll be giving you a simple chart made in Excel that will guide you to understand what you need to see at the moment of upgrading buildings :
    bit.ly/TSOBuildingTokens

There are two criterias, The value of token or the value of the population/square that all residences give us!
    This last one is like we all know, expensive residences mean more population with less space! like Haunted Mansion, our new preference right now.

Any other criteria is just a bad focus to the situation. as example here : The most population gained per token made by MOD_Daz. He is not taking count population/square at all, and let me tell you why this is important in one example.

Example:
    Dark castle : 550 population per 328 tokens (14 squares) > 550/14 = 39,28 per 328 tokens (1 population = 8,35 tokens. or reverse 1 token give you 0,119 population)
    Settlers Headquarters : 120 population per 241 tokens (4 squares) > 120/4 = 30 per 241 tokens (1 population = 8,03. means 1 token give you 0,124 population)

You will be spending more tokens for less population at the first case (Dark Castle)

What do you think now guys?
    Last edited by JellyBitz; 11-30-18 at 07:40 pm. Reason: Recycling Thread - valar morghulis

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Leaving a tiny image as reference!

Let's see now what's the best tokens choice!
    Last edited by JellyBitz; 12-26-18 at 06:47 pm. Reason: Fear cuts deeper than swords

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Where should I spend my first tokens?

I though Dark Castle gave the most, but from your chart, Dark Castle has the lowest pop per square. I have 81 tokens to spend and don't plan on getting many more.

Should I put them into Headquarters, Watchtower and Haunted Mansion? Not sure how to read your chart.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgin View Post
    Where should I spend my first tokens?

I though Dark Castle gave the most, but from your chart, Dark Castle has the lowest pop per square. I have 81 tokens to spend and don't plan on getting many more.

Should I put them into Headquarters, Watchtower and Haunted Mansion? Not sure how to read your chart.
    No, you need to see the right side of the chart, indeed we can see Dark Castle have more population (a little bit) than Magnificent Residence at max level!

Let me give you an example about how to using this, default chart is thinking at max level because we mostly looking for rise to the max any building.

But you can found the best spot to spend a few tokens, in dark castle, like this:

This example show you Dark Castle till lv. 3 seems pretty cheap, then start increasing his price quickly, seems better than Magnificent Residence but obviously, we mostly can't afford exactly his squares consume.

Use the Excel yourself and play with that!
    Last edited by JellyBitz; 12-26-18 at 06:50 pm. Reason: valar morghulis

Reply to Thread