Reply to Thread

Thread: Pumpkin Fields and buffing them during deactivation period

World
    Zeus

Pumpkin Fields and buffing them during deactivation period

@BB_Odhran

I just want to confirm the pumpkin fields will continue to produce and you can still buff them during the deactivation period.

So we can still get pumpkins and spend it on the shop before it completely gets removed.

This is my understanding from reading the dev diary

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    We was able to do so last year.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Do you mean the removal phase?

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Yes, thats what we mean . The dev diary is vague about pumpkin patches during removal phase.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    Yes, thats what we mean . The dev diary is vague about pumpkin patches during removal phase.
    Yes it is clear what happens in the deactivation phase but no mention of the pumpkins fields in the removal stage - based on what it says in the deactivation we can assume the pumpkins fields will still run in the removal stage and can be buffed - just can't be refilled. However, a statement on this would be better.

Pumpkins remaining on each field, no matter if the fields have been built or if they are still in your Star Menu, will be converted to coins, along with all remaining refillers.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    They will continue to run, but you won't be able to get refillers from adventures anymore. It will be just like last year, if anyone remembers that far back.

-BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Does anyone know what will happen to any pumpkin fertilizers we have in the star. I can see any information on what happens to those - can they be saved for next year ?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    Does anyone know what will happen to any pumpkin fertilizers we have in the star. I can see any information on what happens to those - can they be saved for next year ?
    During the Deactivation phase:

Pumpkins remaining on each field, no matter if the fields have been built or if they are still in your Star Menu, will be converted to coins, along with all remaining refillers.
    -BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    During the Deactivation phase:

-BB_Odhran
    Okay i read that but i didn't think refillers and fertilizers were the same thing

Plus now we have this confusing line in the most recent change log.

Pumpkin Field Fertilizers will not be available to trade after the Halloween Event has ended, as intended.

Not available to trade sort of implies they will still exist.

Reply to Thread