Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 20.11.2018

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 20.11.2018

Dear Settlers,

The recently published Change log lists the new features and improvements to be implemented in our server. Kindly leave your feedback and questions in the comments below.

Happy Settling,

BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I saw Endless Coal Mines on the Test Server. Please please please please please please please.....bring those to the game. I would purchase those the day they arrived.

As to the Changelog, I'm looking forward to the Weekly Challenges. A new piece of content to keep parts of the game fresh. I like that.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I think I'll go for the second scouting post. It would be nice if the cooldown were 23 hours instead of 24.

Weekly challenges sound nice. I like anything that distracts me from the usual, and it's a nice chance for a bit of XP and some upgrades.

Endless coal mine may be decent. Looks equivalent to 3.5 recyclers.

World
    Zeus
    Didn't expect these new additions to be up this fast. Very nice! Looking forward to faster Elite Barracks and doing the weekly challenges. Going to have to check out the endless coal mine on test. If it works like copper where the "mine twice as fast" skill works in conjunction with the mine it'll be worth it to me to get at least one.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejacks03 View Post
    I saw Endless Coal Mines on the Test Server. Please please please please please please please.....bring those to the game. I would purchase those the day they arrived.

As to the Changelog, I'm looking forward to the Weekly Challenges. A new piece of content to keep parts of the game fresh. I like that.
    It is possible that it will make its way to live. Testing is for trying out new ideas and features. Be sure to leave some feedback on the Test server forums about it, if you really like the idea of it!

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Glad to see scouting post is available for those that missed the event.
    Looking forward doing weekly challenges (please don't make them all "make 1million of XX resources"

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Making resources isn't the problematic parts. It is the adventures you need to do and the troops that you need to throwaway that are the problem areas. They are horribly unbalanced if you are high level. Of course you are lower level then you have it pretty good.

(Although to be fair, there are a couple of them that ask for a TON of resources so...)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    If you are lower level then the added pop from weekly challenges is far more effective to keep them interested. If you are higher level and adding to 30 or 40K pop, you should pay more. Can't always make the big boys happy and make it easy, need new blood as well. The game gets stagnent if it is nothing but who has the most in star of things.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Where is the Changelog on changes to scenario : Storm Recovery was there any loot drop changes?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    When you grab a buff, buffable buildings light up. Not any more if they're upgrading. This happens to me all the time with mines.

Edit: And some mines that are buffed light up.

Reply to Thread