255 soldiers
    445 MS
    445 B

third quest: produce and pay
    13300 marble, pay 26600
    5600 exo planks, pay 11200
    2250 mah planks, pay 4500
    9550 granite, pay 19100

And so on. Check test server if you want to see more.

Now take a look at your economy overview. Check how much you produce. Do the math and see if you can pay that many resources on a weekly base.
    Do this for weapons too, not only for resources.

And a bit more math. The chain reward is 25 tokens. Count your population buildings and see how many tokens you need to upgrade them all. And how many quests you need to complete.

Are you still excited about this?
    I'll do it for you, I'm interested. But my prices are from ARES ok?

Kingdom Defence
    First Quest - Paying 25k coins in resources only + Time and money depends on your buildings. I'm pretty sure you will use snacks or rainbows.
    Second Quest - 2,6kc + Such problem finding somebody three times.
    Third Quest - 2d9h55m (Using skunk 2k coins on E. Barracks) and it's not just to pay, It's creating (7kc valuated)
    - Total: You will be paying 36,6k coins in resources for 25 Tokens.

Archaeological Excavation
    First Quest - 6,4kc in resources only.
    Second Quest - 1d19h33m (Skunk 2k coin on E. Barracks). 6k coins valuated in resources.
    Third Quest - 3,7kc + Giving away 1100grout, on this scenario (16kc x 3).
    - Total: You will be paying 34,1 66,1k coins for 25 tokens.

Architectural Inspiration
    First Quest - Besieged City. You will need to do by yourself to know how many troops you spent (You can here)
    Second Quest - 2d1h48m (Skunk 2kc on E. Barracks). 7,5k valuated.
    Third Quest - 11,75k coins in resources only.
    - Total : You will be paying 21,25k coins + Besieged City for 25 tokens.

Yes, Archaeological Excavation it's the best choice, a residence magnificent requires 158 tokens, getting +220 population.
    Some pleople is paying +200k coins for Haunted Mansion this event (+145 population), so 215k coins for 220 population doesn't sounds so bad but the time is huge, almost TWO months upgrading ONE MAGNIFICENT ONLY! lol
    Last edited by JellyBitz; 11-17-18 at 01:08 pm. Reason: valar morghulis

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I struggle with the decision behind the massive base change in population for the arabian palace. Folks make decisions based on metrics available in the game. Some tweaking over time is expected, but when folks are making material trading decisions based on population count to space and the base rate of that changes by over 250%, that is problematic. I sold a couple of these based on the metrics avialable at the time and this material change would certainly reverse that decision for me, but I can not go back in time and reverse that transaction. I would rate this a very poor experience.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post

Kingdom Defence
    First Quest - Paying 25k coins in resources only + Time and money depends on your buildings. I'm pretty sure you will use snacks or rainbows.
    Second Quest - 2,6kc + Such problem finding somebody.
    Third Quest - 2d9h55m (Using skunk 2k coins on E. Barracks) and it's not just to pay, It's creating (7kc valuated)

Second Quest - 1d19h33m (Skunk 2k coin on E. Barracks). 6k coins valuated in resources.
    Third Quest - 3,7kc + Giving away 1100grout, on this scenario (16kc).
    - Total: You will be paying 34,1k coins for 25 Tokens

First Quest - Besieged City. You will need to do by yourself to know how many troops you spent (You can here)

Yes, Archaeological Excavation it's the best choice, a residence magnificent requires 158 tokens, getting +220 population.
    Some pleople is paying +200k coins for Haunted Mansion this event (+145 population), so 210k coins for 220 population doesn't sounds so bad but the time is huge, almost TWO months upgrading ONE MAGNIFICENT ONLY! lol
    prices will go up with increased demand;
    besieged is already rare-ish, and expensive;
    complete 3 ww? please, not even 1;
    my 215 FMs will take over 6 years to upgrade, yea nah

cant consider only the cost in resources, have to consider time and effort

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can we please get a population overview in Economy so we can see all buildings and levels and find them.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I hear you can gem complete the quests.
    Mad scientist.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post

Kingdom Defence
    Second Quest - 2,6kc + Such problem finding somebody.

Third Quest - 3,7kc + Giving away 1100grout, on this scenario (16kc).
    - Total: You will be paying 34,1k coins for 25 Tokens

Some pleople is paying +200k coins for Haunted Mansion this event (+145 population), so 210k coins for 220 population doesn't sounds so bad but the time is huge, almost TWO months upgrading ONE MAGNIFICENT ONLY! lol
    Are you ok to keep ebarracks busy for 2 days to train the troops for the quests? I am lvl 75, I can easily take a break from adventuring, no biggy... can you say the same? It will be like a mini-upgrade for ebbarracks on a weekly base... more costly, tho, because of skunk and weapons.

About resources... you calculated everything on market price, which is interesting and thank you, but when everyone will have same quests to complete your own production will matter, not what you can buy from the market. Of course the prices will go way up like it happen now with beans and bean stalks.

About adventures... I'm ok to run a lot of adventures daily, not a problem at all for me... but completing 3 WW? or running BC (which is one of my fav adv ever) for 25 tokens? That will never happen... Or 3 Storm Recovery... yuck

I will not bother to complete those quests until BB does some changes. If they don't then so be it, I have 52k pop limit and I can comfy run all adventures I want, when I want.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Hmmm seems to me there are easier ways to build POP. I think most players who have been around have 35-55k and some more POP now. Is there something coming down the pike im unaware of that would make me need more?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I like adding more pop because why not, but I've got 15k unemployed and no pressing need for any. I might get onboard with a resource sink, and I've got plenty of downtime on my elite barracks if I need to produce more troops. The adventures are my main sticking point as well. I like diversity in theory, but it has to be something I would actually consider running once, let alone three times. Every time I see an adventure task in pathfinder, I just skip it. At least there I can pick 6 of the other 8 tasks and still get some reward.

Storm Recovery actually may not be so bad. I never touch it since it's a huge waste of resources, but if that's all it is, it's getting off pretty cheap compared to what people pay for population buildings.

World
    Zeus
    Really looking forward to the Training Grounds.

If nothing else, building drops from Oil Lamp & Princess will be more attractive after the update.

As far as the weekly challenges..... If I'm remembering correctly, Shiny Gemstone, Deer Tracker and Lost Puppy were all pretty horrific on test, but we never saw the final version there and on live release they'd been modified to be a little more agreeable. Hoping for the same to be true in this case, but not holding my breath. Will know soon enough.

Edit: (Added link from the Eurowiki) Looking at the quests as listed here, at least for lvl 66 to 75 all adventures are my choice and Storm Recovery isn't on there. Production quests are large but doable.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/ques...ly-challenges/
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Really looking forward to the Training Grounds.

If nothing else, building drops from Oil Lamp & Princess will be more attractive after the update.

As far as the weekly challenges..... If I'm remembering correctly, Shiny Gemstone, Deer Tracker and Lost Puppy were all pretty horrific on test, but we never saw the final version there and on live release they'd been modified to be a little more agreeable. Hoping for the same to be true in this case, but not holding my breath. Will know soon enough.

Edit: (Added link from the Eurowiki) Looking at the quests as listed here, at least for lvl 66 to 75 all adventures are my choice and Storm Recovery isn't on there. Production quests are large but doable.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/ques...ly-challenges/
    wiki isnt updated, check test server

Reply to Thread