Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't buff unbuffed buildings

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Can't buff unbuffed buildings

ever since maintenance, several people are complaining
    1- they cannot buff unbuffed buildings at all
    2- buffed buildings light up when a buff is in hand, when they should be dark
    3- on buildings that are buffed, the buff doesn't stick
    Constant reloading helps a little but very tedious.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I had similar problems on some buildings. Hotspot was very particular for dropping of buff. No highlights on some. One building had a teflon roof until I tried a different buff. came to life! Hopefully it gets fixed. We do love to buff!

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Yes! This is so annoying, especially when you are trying to buff a large number of buildings at a time and half of them don't want to cooperate. Just a bit ago my RPH refused to take a barazek except for one small corner of the building that took me about 10 or so seconds just to find. Please fix!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Drop it on a corner/side/just not right over the center of the building suggestion works. I didn't have much trouble doing my daily buff run with that information. Alternatively, refreshing will clear the old buff state. Broken but still essentially functional if you play around more than should be necessary.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Thanks to all who replied. For me, this glitch is now gone, after this morning's hot fix.
    However the barracks and mail glitches still exist, as well as the undoable weekly quests.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    This glitch still exists for me and it is as annoying as ever.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Yeah i spoke too soon, still exists. so in summary, we now have....
    -Buffing glitch
    -Guild Quest glitch
    -Mail glitch
    -Trade glitch
    -Mountain venture glitch
    -Training ground/skunk glitch
    Did I leave any out?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Full month later and this glitch is still going on and as annoying as ever! Would be nice to get some acknowledgement from BB to let us know they are at least aware of it, even if it is the standard placation, "This is a known issue and we are working on it." Give us some hope man!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Since I last posted they have added a couple more glitches.
    But the buff glitch has a work-around. If you pick up a different buff, then put it down and pick up the original buff, the unbuffed buildings at least will light uinstead of staying dark or having the tiny hot spot.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    Since I last posted they have added a couple more glitches.
    But the buff glitch has a work-around. If you pick up a different buff, then put it down and pick up the original buff, the unbuffed buildings at least will light uinstead of staying dark or having the tiny hot spot.
    Well, that is good to know. Better than going to someone else's island and back constantly, but not as good as fixing the problem would be.

Reply to Thread